No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Great work guys, @Denbigh, @NS_writings @AgentJamesBond007 & @Fire_and_Ice_Returns fantastic work.

Loving that @NS_writings one with the Aston in and @Denbigh the two gun barrel ones are hugely impressive.

EON should employ all of you, I wait cautiously to see what they will use for the official teaser and theatrical, although they'll struggle to top these I think.

As much as I've been a big fan of this era, it's only been the CR & SF teaser I've thought have been that impressive.

You guys show how photoshop can still look artistic and impressive.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Cheers @Shardlake I am a relative novice, learning as I go along. Having looked through the entirety of this thread there really is some brilliant work on here
    Not mine, but I adore this logo above the official one chosen.

ECvBNeKWkAIjC-q?format=jpg&name=medium

I hope Eon realise that the logo is a little dodgy....
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Hmmm I dunno @Pierce2Daniel, the title in this feels more like a 90's video game, like Far Cry or Max Payne. The other one is definitely more Bondian, and even aligns with some of the promotional material from the Connery-era.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    That version is pretty bland. I like the one EON chose a lot better.
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Once again @Shardlake, my gratitude is enormous. I'm not a graphic designer pro and I use MS PowerPoint to do all of my artworks (even my latest book cover, which you can see in my avatar) , so I feel deeply thankful!

Here comes another one, made with a little more time ;)

nttd-007-ns.png
    upload pic
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Excellent work @NS_writings
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Once again @Shardlake, my gratitude is enormous. I'm not a graphic designer pro and I use MS PowerPoint to do all of my artworks (even my latest book cover, which you can see in my avatar) , so I feel deeply thankful!

nttd-007-ns.png
    upload pic

881422.jpg?b64lines=IEVPTiwgSElSRSBUSElTIE1BTiBEQU5HTkFCSVQh

nttd-007-ns.png
    upload pic

881422.jpg?b64lines=IEVPTiwgSElSRSBUSElTIE1BTiBEQU5HTkFCSVQh

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns Thanks mate and thanks a lot @Thunderfinger, you gave me a huge laugh! :D
    Another one!

nttd-ns-v2.png
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    @NS_writings those are just brilliant keep it up.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,869
    I thought I'd attempt a character poster for Nomi :)
    dderfrt-76b9c9df-3a49-4335-98b3-4612cff18107.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkNWQwOTM4LWY2M2YtNDUyZi04ZTk5LTc3M2QwYWUzMTEzNlwvZGRlcmZydC03NmI5YzlkZi0zYTQ5LTQzMzUtOThiMy00NjEyY2ZmMTgxMDcuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.cVJuMguTGa4UXzgFWoAiNx-FwBqyKLrgkUVpauYACtQ

That's fabulously done, @Denbigh. Perfect.

But am I the only one who never cared about character poster? Ever?
  • Dude, @NS_writings I love your idea of combining a clock (for No ~Time~ To Die) and the scope. That would be great for a poster. I just hope they go back to the collage of images once again to complement the poster. Please!!
    Another one!

nttd-ns-v2.png

Another terrific work.
    Dude, @NS_writings I love your idea of combining a clock (for No ~Time~ To Die) and the scope. That would be great for a poster. I just hope they go back to the collage of images once again to complement the poster. Please!!

Yes, it really is a brilliant idea to mix the two. Maybe Kleinman could work it out for the titles.
    jake24 wrote: »

The NTTD title logo has a bit of character to it. The people at Empire Design did well with this one. Even the sans-serif font picks of SF/SP – Neutraface (I think) and Gotham (although altered to create that effect) – are good ones.
    jake24 wrote: »

The NTTD title logo has a bit of character to it. The people at Empire Design did well with this one. Even the sans-serif font picks of SF/SP – Neutraface (I think) and Gotham (although altered to create that effect) – are good ones.

Agreed. I love the new title logo. And the animation they made of it.
    It is a great logo, and the font is pure Bond.
    Its one of the better title logos in recent films IMO
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Univex wrote: »
    That's fabulously done, @Denbigh. Perfect.

But am I the only one who never cared about character poster? Ever?
    Thank you @Univex, and it depends on how they're done I think :)
  • licencetocreatelicencetocreate Melbourne, Australia
    edited August 2019 Posts: 59
    Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!6bbg8Jz.jpg
    I love it! It looks completely legit.
    TR007 wrote: »
    I love it! It looks completely legit.

Thank you!
    Thought I'd attempt to create a movie poster for the upcoming James Bond film: No Time to Die. The photo of Daniel Craig is a screen shot from the teaser video (sorry it's low res). Feel free to share the image but please be sure to credit me: (licencetocreate). Enjoy!6bbg8Jz.jpg

Classy. Won't get better than that, I'm sure. Congrats!
    Just saw this on Twitter and it made me laugh

ECxhUujXUAAJkz0?format=jpg&name=small
    Univex wrote: »

Classy. Won't get better than that, I'm sure. Congrats!

Very kind of you! Thanks!
  • Agent7777Agent7777 England

Excellent work, should be the official poster!
    Yeah that's pretty much spot on perfect @licencetocreate, amazing work!
    Eon will have to outdo themselves to create something only half as good as some of the work on here!