Official 007 Twitter welcomes Labrinth to the account

Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
edited September 2014 in SPECTRE News & Spoilers Posts: 13,350
The account posted just before midnight on 18th September:

@Labrinthda1st Welcome to @007... We've been expecting you...

Discuss.

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I didn't get it @Samuel001, there have been no updates to the 007 twitter account and that other account has nothing to do with Bond from what I can tell.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    :( I want this resolved, please.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    https://twitter.com/007/with_replies

Unless he's now just decided to follow.
    edited September 2014 Posts: 4,012
    I remember there was something of the kind when SF was in pre-production but for the life of me I can't remember what!

EDIT: There's an almost similarly named twitter account that had nothing to do with this one, hence my initial comment. This is a singer-songwritter and, perhaps more interestingly, producer /:)

EDIT 2: I remember now what it was. Before SF started shooting the official 007 youtube channel started following someone's channel. It ended up being nothing but this... :-?
  • The only thing I can think of is that his new song 'Let It Be' sounds quite Bondian. Maybe he's been approached for the title song - even though it's usually one of the last things to be decided upon.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he were approached to produce/write a song. I didn't know Labrinth by name but I now realize I knew his work and it's impressive. If Newman comes back (as is probable), he won't write the title song (he's not his uncle Randy). It seems logic to me that Eon might be securing someone to work in the title song from the start, and even perhaps with Newman. We'll know about it soon enough, I gather.