Elle Evans Golden Girl

This being the 50th anniversary year of the most iconic Bond film of them all, and one of my personal favourites, which I had the pleasure of enjoying again on the weekend, on a double blu-ray bill with Thunderball, following a showing of Skyfall the night before, at the request of visiting guests (sister and her husband) who then wished to follow the latest Bond film, with the two iconic Bondmania classics.
Spectacular - all three films on the blu-ray format, with a low-budget Sony sound bar pumping out still very adequate surround sound.
Anyway this home page article and short video is worth checking. Elle Evans has spectacularly captured two of the most iconic scenes in GF. Actually, I think every scene in GF is iconic.
Beautifully shot. This girl wants to appear in B24. I'm easy. :x She's got my vote.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/girls-elle-evans-goldfinger?t=&s=&id=03745

Comments

• TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    You can see rather a lot more of her in the famous "Blurred Lines" music video, of course.

She's very pretty but she's not Bond material, in fact after being close contact with Robin Thicke she's more... what's the expression... damaged goods!
  • edited September 2014 Posts: 4,622
    She looks great in this Goldfinger reproduction.
    That is a well staged shot. Almost perfectly conjures up the original, 50 years later with a fresh new take on Pussy Galore.

girls-elle-evans-goldfinger1.jpg
    She was in the Blurred Lines video ? Didn't know.

I can now do more academic research about her 8-X
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    dragonsky wrote: »
    She was in the Blurred Lines video ? Didn't know.

I can now do more academic research about her 8-X

She might bear closer inspection...
    Ding Dong!!! :x
    i would love to see more anniversary photo spreads like this, of younger actresses portraying the originals in recreated classic movie scenes.
    Almost makes we want to see some of the '60s and '70s films re-made and recast with a young James Bond. Maybe an HBO series, with the gigantic set pieces toned down. No sense really in recreating the Spectre Volcano, but YOLT more along the original Fleming storyline with the castle might be interesting as well as remakes of DN, FRWL, GF, TB. So as not to compete directly with the inconic original films, I would do everything in the present-day setting but with smaller budget. Emphasis on story and characters, less on special effects, but still colourful and exciting. Fresh new updated takes on these classic Fleming stories.
    OHMSS, DAF, LALD, TMWTGG, TSWLM, really any of the Fleming novels or short stories could be re-told in the modern setting, but please with a young dashing dark-haired Bond, very much like Fleming's Bond, who is about executing the mission. No character drama issues beyond what might be found in the Fleming original stories.
    The Pussy picture above has inspired me.

Actually why not just plough through the whole Fleming canon, in order, in the present day setting. That's 12 novels and 8 short stories, that could all be fleshed out in an HBO mini-series. 20 episodes over 3-4 seasons maybe.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    timmer wrote: »
    i would love to see more anniversary photo spreads like this, of younger actresses portraying the originals in recreated classic movie scenes.
    Almost makes we want to see some of the '60s and '70s films re-made and recast with a young James Bond. Maybe an HBO series, with the gigantic set pieces toned down. No sense really in recreating the Spectre Volcano, but YOLT more along the original Fleming storyline with the castle might be interesting as well as remakes of DN, FRWL, GF, TB. So as not to compete directly with the inconic original films, I would do everything in the present-day setting but with smaller budget. Emphasis on story and characters, less on special effects, but still colourful and exciting. Fresh new updated takes on these classic Fleming stories.
    OHMSS, DAF, LALD, TMWTGG, TSWLM, really any of the Fleming novels or short stories could be re-told in the modern setting, but please with a young dashing dark-haired Bond, very much like Fleming's Bond, who is about executing the mission. No character drama issues beyond what might be found in the Fleming original stories.
    The Pussy picture above has inspired me.

Actually why not just plough through the whole Fleming canon, in order, in the present day setting. That's 12 novels and 8 short stories, that could all be fleshed out in an HBO mini-series. 20 episodes over 3-4 seasons maybe.

Actually, taking your idea and tweaking it, It would be nice to see a dramatized documentary recreating classic scenes from the films with new actors.
    Murdock wrote: »

Actually, taking your idea and tweaking it, It would be nice to see a dramatized documentary recreating classic scenes from the films with new actors.
    That could be very entertaining. It would serve as an homage of sorts, with maybe a few fresh twists on the iconic original scenes.