PIERCE KEEN TO JOIN THE EXPENDABLES CAST

edited July 2014 in News Posts: 1,575
Bond star Piece Brosnan has revealed he'd be interested in joining the cast of a future Expendables movie, if producers ever want him.

Speaking to ComingSoon.net, the former double-oh admitted he'd been approached before and added that he'd still happily join Sly Stallone's merry band of mischief makers.

"I said to [producer] Avi Lerner, 'If it works out and you have a good script, Avi, you know where to find me if you still want me.' It's as simple as that really," Brosnan revealed. "I had a grand time in his company. Sylvester Stallone is the one that's given us these wonderful platforms for actors who have and had careers to go play and have fun and to entertain. To bring a bunch of guys together who saved the world, fought the bad guys, and put them all on the same stage, that's crazy good.

"It's just about entertainment. Avi is somebody I've heard about and his movies always have big brash entertainment value to them. You can really change the world and that's great, but 'The Expendables'? Yeah, I'd love to do 'The Expendables.' It's just a kick in the pants."

In terms of who Stallone's admitted to having his eye on for future casting, it seems Nicholson and Eastwood are top of his list. With Brosnan seemingly game, however, Sly may be spoiled for choice by the time The Expendables 4 rolls around.

Link:http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/07/01/james-bond-keen-to-join-the-expendables-cast