James Bond world cup football team

edited May 2014 in Bond Movies Posts: 6,432
My apologies if this has been suggested, search not working on my phone.

With the impending world cup in Brazil, from the gallery of James Bond characters who would be in your eleven.

Keeper - Have to be jaws for obvious reasons.

Right back - Rosa Klebb can incapacitate on coming wingers.

Right center back - Stromberg though may give away penalties with his web hands.

Left center back - Tee Hee though may puncture the ball often.

Left back - Sean Connery often coming from left field.

Right wing - Ursula Andres think her shells will destract the opposition.

Right centre midfield - Odd Job Roy Keane would be intimidated.

Left centre midfield - Roger Moore based on his creativity despite lack of pace.

Left wing - George Lazenby direct and frankly going to smash through any defence.

Second striker - Timothy Dalton holds ball up well despite poor service.

Centre forward - Daniel Craig ala Alan Shearer and has a low center of gravity a battering ram.

Super sub - Pierce Brosnan i never miss.

Apply it too any sport!

Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I found Jaws a little bit slow for a modern goal-keeper. Perhaps someones like Thumper (DAF).

And you forgot one World Champion: Silva! :D
    I remember that there was a World Cup thread on the forums, maybe we can do something like that again ?
    Hm good question. For me Nick Nack has to be in the team. He's so small, he could run through the other people's legs easily and score a goal. :)
    Oh, and Gustav Graves. He would shock all the people and daff them aside. :D
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 7,500
    Haha. I like that eleven! Especially like Rosa Klebb on right back. I think even Alvaro Arbeloa would envy her kicks :))

And what about a reversal idea: Footballers who'd make great Bond characters? Pepe would be an ideal henchman for a start... or maybe Luis "Jaws" Suarez is more to your taste? Mourinho could make a great villain, or is he more suited as Q considering his expertise in bus technology? And who would be a better ally than Xavi? ;)
    Zidane would make a good henchmen, he could be called Headbutt lol