Living like James Bond/What Bondian thing did you do today?

edited May 2014 in Fan Creations Posts: 654
I´m really trying to live like Bond! I´m dressing like him, eating like him, training like him and I try to find Bond in everything! I´m a huge collector as well so that ain´t that hard. Am I the only one who tryes to live the James Bond Lifestyle or not? And if so, what did you do Bond today?? :)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I punched a man and straightened my tie, interestingly enough. I was at a bar.
  • Oh, man, remember the guy who claimed that he was acting like James Bond when he punched some guy at a McDonald's?
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 5,745
    I noticed a road that directly follows along the side of the highway on the other side of a fence yesterday. Today, two cops passed going the opposite way of me on the highway as I was comfortably going 20mph over the speed limit - so I decided to turn off and take the road less traveled. Pretty soon I look over to my left after a series of hills separating me and the highway and sure enough, the two cops had turned around to, what I assume, come and find me. Anyways, the road I was on curved off away from the highway just as they caught up to me. Felt as though I should have done the Moore "smile and nod" move. (I didn't.)

I don't know that they noticed me, or recognized what I had done. But I felt bad ass going 90 passing all the cars on the interstate and them not being able to do a single thing about it.

I will be taking this road again.
  • I played beach volleyball and blocked a very buff guy like Jaws and spiked over him as he yelled. Upon sunset I left alone without saying goodbye quietly as the option to have a victory dinner with some of the ladies. I had that loner spirit.
    Taking my cue from Skyfall's missing-presumed-dead Bond, I spent the day drinking, taking drugs and engaging in casual sex. Tomorrow I will go for the 'resurrected Bond' theme as I have a shave, do some press-ups and put on a suit before driving out of town for lunch in my Aston Martin Land Rover.