Watch "X-Men: First Class" if you want to see the next James Bond

edited June 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 22
Has any 007 fan seen the new X-Men movie and not thought that Michael Fassbender would make a perfect James Bond after Daniel Craig's departure?

Comments

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    I don't know, he looks too much like a pretty boy!
  • I could definitely see him in the roll.
    A little rough, a little charming, a little good looking... it could work.
    i didnt watched the movie yet but i am planing to do from the pictures i have seen he might be good bond but there are few better options
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I think he would be a fine choice. I don't see him as a "pretty Boy" at all.
    Has any 007 fan seen the new X-Men movie and not thought that Michael Fassbender would make a perfect James Bond after Daniel Craig's departure?
    His face would fit very much IMO, and if he stays as lean as he looked in 1st Class, his physique would probably even fit with Fleming´s description. He didn´t act like Bond at all in 1st Class. The scene in Inglorious Basterds where he is briefed in England however suggests he could be pretty cool as Bond. As I said somewhere else, I´m a bit surprised they didn´t chose him instead of Craig (as much as I adore Craig´s Bond). IMO he would have been perfect as Rookie Bond, at least as far as his looks is concerned. As far as the acting is concerned, I was much more impressed by James McAvoy than by Fassbender in 1st Class.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    now that everyone is gushing over Fassbender - it will not happen....

Clive Owen anyone?
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Good point - continue the discussion in that linked thread instead, please, peeps.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.