Would you like to see a documentary about the 007 villains ?

edited March 2014 in General Discussion Posts: 2,491
We had "Bond girls are forever" and "Everything or Nothing" (I just watched it again and I think it is bloody genius, I can watch it over and over again), so would you like to see a documentary about the men who tried to put an end to Bond ? I think that there can be some interesting stories from the actors etc. What do you think ?

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited March 2014 Posts: 17,816
    Certainly. Without a villain Bond is nothing when you think about it. So, by all means, yes. Will it happen? I doubt it, sadly.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I doubt it as well, but would love to see it. Half of them are gone, though, whereas we still have all the Bond girls among us. Thankfully.
    Oh absolutely.
    I would definitely like to see this, but it would just be possibly a special feature documentary come the 60th Anniversary? But if one was to be made sooner than that? I would be the first to buy or record it as I like to keep them.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Who wouldn't?
    I doubt it as well, but would love to see it. Half of them are gone, though, whereas we still have all the Bond girls among us. Thankfully.

I never thought about that. Other than Cassandra Harris all of them are alive, aren't they?
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there

I never thought about that. Other than Cassandra Harris all of them are alive, aren't they?

All the main Bond girls are. I know that Angela Scoular, who played Ruby in OHMSS and Buttercup in CR67, sadly committed suicide not so long back.