October 5th, The International James Bond day- should be every year

edited February 2014 in News Posts: 15
This is an idea that me and my friend Casper Ingels (user: FromSwedenWithLove) came up with today. Every year on October 5th, we think Bond-fans should celebrate the International James Bond day together. We are planning to create an event here in Sweden, Leksand to be more specific, where fans of the franchise meet and celebrate the day together. The event will be spent on watching Bond-films (no shit), discuss the Bond-films and maybe even get the chance to meet some of the actors from the series. We will also be showing you a great collection of toys, music, props, autographs, books, games, posters, weaponry, several editions of the movies, perfumes, magazines, comics, car models, card games and much more. This is something that me and Casper would consider very fun, but what do you think? We need your views and support in order to make this dream of an official James Bond day come true. So tell us what you think!

We will put up more information during the evening on the official site of the event: http://jamesbondday.wix.com/jamesbondday

Comments