007 in E3 2011

marketto007marketto007 Brazil
edited June 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 3,277
Just saw an 007 logo on the screen on Sony's Press Conference at E3.

oO

xxx

Comments

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Keep us posted!

We might get a title announcement, at best.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Good find Marketto.
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 1,856
    Please sir may i have some more....

(Info)
    ^ lol at all those emoticons
    yeah i was wondering too. will there be some info about 007 game at E3??
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited June 2011 Posts: 3,277
    That's what I was talking about...

Photobucket

Any ideas?

xxx
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I think big news about the game only six months away is imcoming.

Keep us up to date @marketto007.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I am more interested in what looks like a sick Brothers In Arms 4 and Assassin Creeds Revelations !!
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    Absolutely @DaltonCraig007. Assassins creed is the game I most look forward to. I don't purchase many games per year and I have been disappointed enough with recent bond games to say there's a big chance I might wait a while before getting the next one. I hope I'm wrong and it ends up being fantastic but for now I'm going to focus on the games I know I will enjoy.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Much more interesting than Bond games for the last 10 years.
    Here I can't wait to play the new Uncharted and the next FPS's "MW3" and "BF3"

xxx
    Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 will be a tough battle... will buy the 2 I'm afraid. Both look like immense fun.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    @marketto007 - was that slide to do with upcoming games/franchises that will be using the PS Move controller?
  • edited June 2011 Posts: 57
    This is what I am looking forward to:

Thanks @Sir_Hilary_Bray - didn't see that trailer before !! :-bd Looks great !!
    @marketto007 - was that slide to do with upcoming games/franchises that will be using the PS Move controller?
    Yep, I think so. The link below shows what it looks like the PS Move compatibility. But, in which game?

See the the 007 LOGO at the 16min40sec at the video:

xxx
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    That Far Cry 3 looks good. Uncharted 3 is a given, and put me down for this as well: