Develop Quantum Leader's Character

edited June 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 669
It's simple. As many source have are telling that Quantum won't be led by Blofeld. It will be someone new. I already developed a new character that will become Bond's nemesis, a man called Sigmund Arcraid, in his mid-50s, a little bald but equipped well with muscles and too much skilled... What do you think?

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Well @JamesBond, I have moved this from News to Bond23.

I think you really need to develop this character a bit more before you ask for opinions. Flesh him out, give him a background, suggest a lead actor etc.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Eliana Alexander (1969, Mexian/American) I wanna have somebody who look like a litle bit on Ursula Andres/Maud Adams on older age and be unknown. She be Mexian born but grow up also as American made her more intrest for get on screen if Bond go back to Mexico. She also look like a litle bit on Jane Seymour. The chacter should get a Mexican name.

Mathieu Amalric. From QOS we know the guy lot a know about Bond & Camile. The story of M in QOS made whyle i think his name speak some difrent and possible he isn't more then that i see a possible return of Green.

Olga Kurylenko. Returns as Camile. Somebody warning Bond for Camile, also Green warn her. Again she is possible not more then henchgirl.

Catherine Zeta-Jones. Older Camile

Isabelle Huppert (1953, France)
    Catherine McCormack (1972, Uk) Con: She is already seen The Tailor of Panama and Spy Game. But she easy going for a 50 year old woman, a famale Mr White or a younger chacter.
    Andie MacDowell (1958, American)
    Jane Fonda (1937, American)
    Vanessa Redgrave (1937, Uk)

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I think taking the character General Grubozaboyschikov from the From Russia With Love novel would be a great idea for the head of Quantum, though I have no clue as to who I'd like to play him.
    Grubozaboyschikov, I planned for it before but I've seen it won't work. The character I've created was based on Lambert Wilson's role from Matrix sequels. But, far more evil mastermind, playing everyone like patsies, disavows everyone who fails him. Much more evil than Blofeld and Goldfinger. His purpose is simply, world domination, not being a weak businessman.
    What do you think of Lambert Wilson to play the leader of Quantum?
    He definately needs to be a larger-than-life villain with a base of operations, sinister plans, and lots of authority. Whoops! Sounds like Blofeld. :-j
    Unfortunately, I doubt that Quantum's leader will be anything like Blofeld, since they consider that to be "self-parody." Hopefully he'll at least be somewhat larger-than-life and power-hungry. I'm tired of these "real" villains, with the exception of Le Chiffre. He came the closest to classic Bond villains out of CR and QoS. We need a dastardly villain paired with a diabolical henchman, like Goldfinger/Oddjob, Stromberg/Jaws, Kananga/Tee Hee, Carver/Stamper.