S.P.E.C.T.R.E Lives? ;)

Comments

So name the differences between teh NSA & SPECTRE, both are busy being with illigal dealings.
  • Well, just so long as all members of the NSA don't start wearing it on a ring, we should be safe.
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    edited December 2013 Posts: 152
    Interesting. Cool logo- but do the words NEW WORLD ORDER mean anything to you gents?
  • Bradford4 wrote:
    Interesting. Cool logo- but do the words NEW WORLD ORDER mean anything to you gents?

Yes, it was one of the hottest stables in wrestling for a few years and pushed the Monday Night Wars into the next gear, but WCW wouldn't let the angle die and the fans got really tired of it. Hogan's turn and the build to Starrcade '97 was masterful, but the fingerpoke of doom helped kill the company.
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    I don't watch sports and am not a sporting man..? So why then..?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2013 Posts: 17,803
    Yes, we've been warned often enough about the ner-do-wells that make up American Intelligence, so this logo should come as no surprise, really. The New World Order has arrived, though it's been there since about 1992, though we just didn't notice it!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Interesting. Bad slogan to pick though. "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach," eh? Sounds more like a threat to our nation's own people, and not our enemies abroad, judging by how much the NSA and the like survey us all.
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 4,622
    This is great. Real life can sometimes do Bond better than Bond!

"The Office of National Intelligence is, apparently, channeling Ernst Stavro Blofeld from the James Bond series with a logo for a recent rocket mission. The logo it created for a mission to launch a rocket carrying a National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) classified payload reminds of the S.P.E.C.T.R.E. octopus logo from "Bond." - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/eric-scheiner/us-mission-logo-creates-ominous-spectre#sthash.m5uUI70X.dpuf

“NROL-39 is represented by the octopus, a versatile, adaptable, and highly intelligent creature. Emblematically, enemies of the United States can be reached no matter where they choose to hide.”

octopic_0.jpg?1387209870

octosat_0.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I wonder if that rocket can eat other space ships. ;)
  • Murdock wrote:

As our resident gadget master, I defer to you on this one ;)

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Murdock wrote:

Indeed, no better man.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

Indeed, no better man.

I'm flattered. But since I had nothing to do with that rocket I can't really say. :))