2011 James Bond Video Game Plot Development

edited May 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 669
Hello, guys. I'm back finally as I was busy with my deviantart account. I think it's the time that Activison have to listen to us and develop the Bond games based on our original stories. What do you think guys?

Comments

• I like to play Roger Moore movies.
    As long as I can play Cards as 007 (preferably no limit hold em) and do some realy spying mission (rather then run jump shoot) I'll be happy
    Previously, I've written a plotline for a Bond film or even video game basically. If you remember, Blood Stone was previously called "Bloodstone". I thought it would be something like GoldenEye or Thunderball (later, the video game let me down). It involves with Krystyna Skarbek\Christine Granville (a close friend of Ian Fleming's), has been linked in the story as a true secret agent. She was believed to be stabbed to death in real life, but, in the game, it is uncovered by Bill Tanner, who finds out that Granville was her grandmother, and was on a quest by recovering a bloostone which owns very strong super-powers (think of Indiana Jones films, but not that fictional) that can harm the world. In the middle of way, when she was taking it back to SIS, she was stopped by mobsters (Quantum, these days) whose leader killed her and took away the bloostone. Now, in the present day, Tanner goes to discover what happen with his grandmother, gets a bit out of control and fills himself with vengeance for the death of Granville. He is compromised in the middle of the process that nearly was going to cost his life. This case has caught James Bond's interest who asks M to assign him to investigate the situation and avenge Tanner (similarly in LTK, for what happened to Felix, phisically). As of later, Bond confronts Quantum's leader, Sigmund Arcraid (a character I've created for my fan fiction, if you won't more information of him, send me a message), who will destroy a continent with bloodstone, equipping it with a high-tech prototype weapon (like GoldenEye). That's just the idea, I'll develop the main plot later.