Bond v Bond - Riccardo Balsamo

edited May 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 117
This wasn't done by me, but I spotted it on Facebook & thought I'd share it. I think it's excellent.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2084425756663&comments

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Can I one way or another watch this movie without requiring a FB account, Gaz? I'm one of those FB nay-sayers.
    I've asked the guy to provide a YouTube link, as soon as I hear back from him I'll let ya know Darth
    Thanks, Gaz. What should I expect to see?
    Just loads of little clips from all the films quite skilfully edited together - nothing really ground-breaking or astonishing but it's quite clever and good to watch like.
    Not bad at all that little video. Some very clever editing.
    OK, got it:
    Awesome stuff! Who won????
    Dalton of course! Tchoh!
    Thanks for that, Gaz. Great find!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    The end of that video is great. "Bond, Bond, Bond, Bond, Bond, James Bond". B-) As well as the gun pointing just before.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Some very good editing there !! Love Brosnan and Moore nodding at each other.
  • Excellent. Both the Brosnan/Moore car chase and the poker game were particularly inspired.

I was expecting more Lazenby when I saw skiing featured, though. But maybe that's just because his one appearance is superior to Moore, Dalton, and Brosnan in my opinion.
    the best thing i have ever seen however this could have been longer