UK Model Elle Liberachi wants to be a Bond Girl!!

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited May 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 823

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 23,587
    Is this the first of many more pimpy threads to come, j7? :-<
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Am I missing the link that states where she says she would like to be a Bond girl?
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Gonna put on my moderator hat here and suggest that we create a "catch all" thread for this kind of thing, as we did at KTBEU. Undoubtedly, there will be a number of these "x wants to be a Bond Girl" and I'd rather see one thread for them than a whole bunch.

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    Am I missing the link that states where she says she would like to be a Bond girl?
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/05/18/maxim-monday-elle-liberachi-named-uk-cover-model/

All she says is:

It would be amazing to be in such an iconic film series. Octopussy made me a fan when I was nine. My favorite Bond girl is Ursula Andress in Dr. No. She meant business and was beautiful.

Every women would say that. Doesn't mean she has any serious 007 ambitions at all and so I'm worried this thread is just another non-Bond-related excuse to post superficial photos of a model.

• j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited May 2011 Posts: 823
    All she says is:

It would be amazing to be in such an iconic film series. Octopussy made me a fan when I was nine. My favorite Bond girl is Ursula Andress in Dr. No. She meant business and was beautiful.

Every women would say that. Doesn't mean she has any serious 007 ambitions at all and so I'm worried this thread is just another non-Bond-related excuse to post superficial photos of a model.

"It would be amazing to be in such an iconic film series." that's good enough for me - she wants to be a Bond Girl and not every actress wants to be a Bond Girl!!

Many of them, including some that were offered the role of a Bond Girl, has turned down the role!

if she said: "it would be amazing to sleep with DarthDimi!!" would you write her off as every woman says that about you and not sleep with her?!?
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Sleeping with Dimi wouldn't get her in the papers. No offense Dimi ;) unless she sought an injunction! :P

This crap is straight out of the lazy publicists handbook. Turn to page 5. It clearly states:
    "make an innocuous but positive comment about the idea of being a bond girl at a film premiere, launch event or charity gala. Circulate sound byte to media outlets shortly after new bikini pictures are added to photo wires."
    Yeah, if only she would want to sleep with me, I wood - I mean would, er... I'm confused now. ;;) @JP: none taken, good sir. :)

@j7 You're basically expecting EON to read these articles and treat them as job applications? Nah, like JP pointed out, it's something most of them hot ladies out there tend to say from time to time. JB is about fantasy. We all want to be part of it. I could scream out all day I'd want to be JB on screen. I mean, who wouldn't want to be JB? That said, I have no real ambitions and that's what counts.

• Oh yeah. Come to Papa. I'm with j7 on this one, if she wants to be a Bond girl she should at least be considered. Someone who respects the franchise and isn't just looking for a paycheck is OK by me.
This discussion has been closed.