Wonderful Sir Rog ad

edited May 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 11,189
A lot of people in England have probably seen this but I thought Id put it up for those in other countries.

Words cannot express how much I love this ad:

Comments

He could still play Bond ;)

He does still look youthful for his age here--not far off from the way he looked in AVTAK!
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    That was awesome. I live in the U.S. so I haven't seen that. Thanks.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    It's quite a great ad. Still love seeing Roger doing the eyebrow raise after all these years
    Absolute legend. Rog has done little wrong ever, in my book, and even when he did, he was right! ;-)
    More Moore! More Moore! More Moore!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Amazing !! More memorable than the last 6 Bond films !! Sir Rog is a legend !!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    More info on that ad, from late 2009, here: http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=7961

And, of course, how could you not love it. Sir Roger, is such great fun, even now. It's so great hearing from him and seeing what he has to say.
    Great ad, thanks!!
    I wasn´t aware that ´Sir Rog´ is such an official title \m/ .
    Hehe "Growth Bond" :p
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Just by looking at him a smile appears on my face. Sir Rog is the man!
  • Always good to see Sir Roger. A great human being and a man like myself who enjoys a good cigar. He does look good for his age. But I see a noticeable difference between now and 1985.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 11,189
    I also saw this harrowing video which is brilliantly narrated by Sir Rog. It's far from the funny post office ad but I thought it was worth putting up.

Does anyone on here like Foie Gras? You won't be in Sir Roger's good books if you do.

Warning: Some disturbing images

• Sir Rog is an absolute legend!
    I remember seeing this on tv, it was on a few years back i think, though i think that he doesn't wuite have the same charm as he did.
    I hadn't seen this ad before, but it's always great to see Roger Moore on screen, regardless of what it is. Looks like he's still got just as much charisma now as he did when he was playing Bond.