A short little story about James and Jinx (rated PG)

DeJunkanoooDeJunkanooo Banned
edited November 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 25
Just a little something I've been working on. It revolves around themes of love and loss and longing. It takes place immediately after Die Another Day when they are atop the beautiful villa on the hill.

Live Another Way

"No no take it out... I want to leave it in."

Jinx enjoyed the feeling of having the diamonds in her belly button. Never before had she felt like such a queen. The adventure she had with James Bond she'd never forget. They'd just defeated the diabolical North Korean Gustav Graves.

Bond removed a razor sharp diamond from Jinx's belly button.

"Is something troubling you dear?" Bond stroked his stubble. He had a sixth sense when it came to women but Christ, Jinx was a cypher sometimes. But after their time together, and a night of forbidden passions he felt he knew her much better. Two times had they made love. The first over Mojitos, the second over diamonds. The pleasure outweighed the pain of laying upon a bed of diamonds.

"I am so good... especially when I'm bad!" Jinx giggled.

"James, what's bothering me is what will happen after today. We both have our paths in life. I'm CIA, you're MI6. We come from two sides of the world and there is beauty in the way we came together to achieve our goal. But our time is passed I fear, and we must go our separate ways."

"Jinx, you know damned well what you've meant to me the last few days. Just... just deep within me I've always loved them and left them. Women I mean." He raised his eyes to meet hers, a furrowed brow betraying 007's true inner emotions. "I have loved. I have lost. I was married once."

Jinx's eyes became large as diamonds. The things you learn about people in this line of work. "James I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?"

James' eyes slowly closed, bringing back a flood of painful memories. "She was shot to death... thought we had all the time in the world." Jinx took James' hand in hers. Raised it to her lips and tenderly kissed his rough hand.

"Promise me one thing James. Keep in touch."

"You got it."

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Gripping stuff. Welcome to the boards Mr Faulks.
  • Gripping stuff. Welcome to the boards Mr Faulks.

I'm not really thinking rationally right now, so couldn't determine if the first was a troll post or simply a well put together article. Obviously senses aren't what they used to be

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Gripping stuff. Welcome to the boards Mr Faulks.

I'm not really thinking rationally right now, so couldn't determine if the first was a troll post or simply a well put together article. Obviously senses aren't what they used to be

'A well put together article'? What on earth have you been drinking old son?

I should be IFMing him I know but I'm on nights and bored - what's your excuse for reading his opus?
  • It's got little to do with any intoxicants, my mind has been affected by other events

Usually, I'd concur straight away it was simple troll endeavors, but excuses can be made. Fair enough, it was a garbage article and authority figures will do their duty in due course
    Thoroughly enjoyed this. Would read again.
  • Phleming would be proud.
This discussion has been closed.