Israeli model potentially in bond 23?

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Interesting... could be true; could be nonsense.

Either way, she ironically doesn't look particularly exotic for a Bond Girl role, as the article intimates. Which may stand against her, who knows?

Oh, I've edited the thread title for spelling, by the bye... :)
    I see we have our first case of someone claiming a connection to BOND 23 in order to boost their profile.

Funny, I had my money on Shilpa Shetty as the first to do it. Especially sicne India has been mentioned as a filming location and she's always looking or attention - she did it twice in the build-up to QUANTUM OF SOLACE.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 4,622
    I'm getting out of this thread. The software posted my message twice and then wiped it out altogether, after I tried to delete one of the posts and then it added more blank posts. Very strange.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    No worries, cleaned up ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    And we're off! A good thing, that at last we are, though I doubt this girl stands a chance. Looks nice, mind.
  • Jazz007Jazz007 Minnesota
    Either way, she ironically doesn't look particularly exotic for a Bond Girl role, as the article intimates. Which may stand against her, who knows?
    Yes - "exoctic" is not the first word that comes to mind when looking at her. "Hot" certainly does though.
    In case you guys didn't feel old enough yet, this girl was born in 1990. That's 22 years younger than Mr. Craig.
    Yes she is young enough to be Craig/Bond's daughter but its not like we haven't seen that before, about a hundred times. ( Someday Bond will be young again as he was in the glory decade).
    There are roughly 10 "good' Bond girl roles per film, sometimes several more (OHMSS, OP, various and sundry other pool parties).
    This one could be the next Gift-Bag Girl or Hotel Receptionist, but given her special weapons training, she might be considered as a Hand-a-Gun or Show-a-Gun-to-Bond Girl or a Bad-girl-with-gun.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    In case you guys didn't feel old enough yet, this girl was born in 1990. That's 22 years younger than Mr. Craig.
    This sort of thing's never been an issue in the series. Look at Jane Seymour & Roger Moore... However, the fact that she looks blander than white bread is a problem ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,350
    However, the fact that she looks blander than white bread is a problem ;)
    That other day, you said that was Fields. :-)) Make up your mind @Luds.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 7,653
    This sort of thing's never been an issue in the series. Look at Jane Seymour & Roger Moore... However, the fact that she looks blander than white bread is a problem ;)
    If a young lady this "bland" would ask you to taste a slice of her white bread most men would be very hard pressed to say no. %-(

She is great for the Bondgirl poolscene but that is based upon the one picture. After having googled her I know what I am going to ask for my birthday.:!!

• LudsLuds MIA
    However, the fact that she looks blander than white bread is a problem ;)
    That other day, you said that was Fields. :-)) Make up your mind @Luds.
    Yes, both of them are like the last 2 pieces of bread about to go bad. Even if you toast them, add jam, they'll be bland. ;)
    I don't mind her or any girl longer they get & annouced straight away.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    And eleven years younger than me. I'm beginning to feel like a cradle snatcher when I see new Bond films. Sort of... :p
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2011 Posts: 15,690
    So if she were cast, she'd be the first Bond girl to be born in the 1990's ?

Now that I think of it... She'd be the first person born in the 1990's to appear in a Bond film. The first person born after the 1962-1989 period of the franchise to play in a Bond film.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    There are much better pics of her but still, I maintain that she isn't all that. Cute, blonde, she'd fit a background scene. Not a leading lady.
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 161
    I bet if anything, she would be in the vein of these tennis girls outside the Ocean Club in CR. Not much of acting role, but nice eye candy.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    she has possibilities!!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/lqr3var3kapeo7qrgccmrhcz6epmxkoi/
    I dare say, j7, you're easily seduced by sexy lingerie, make-up and photoshop. I prefer to look at this lady in less charming conditions and then pass judgement.
    So if she were cast, she'd be the first Bond girl to be born in the 1990's ?

Now that I think of it... She'd be the first person born in the 1990's to appear in a Bond film. The first person born after the 1962-1989 period of the franchise to play in a Bond film.
    No sure. The boy who brings Obanna his drinks in CR? And the kids who run after Solange on the horse? ;;) But I'm being a nitpick. :P

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Dimi - But they aren't major characters...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Like I said, good sir, I'm being a nitpick. :P
  • I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers (I'm married, not dead) but agree that she is a little too young to be the leading lady to Craig's Bond. Very nice though. Wouldn't mind seeing her in a small part but I think she is probably a little too inexperienced for something more substantial.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited May 2011 Posts: 823
    she's 21, by the time the movie starts filming and her scenes actually get filmed, it maybe March 2012 when she will be 22.

Lynn Holly Johnson was 22 (December 1958 DOB) when FYEO was released (1981) and I am sure she was younger than 22 when they were filming her scenes!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Bibi_Dahl_by_Lynn-Holly_Johnson.jpg

maybe Daniel's Bond can buy Esti an Ice Cream
    Yum.
    ["Lynn Holly Johnson was 22 (December 1958 DOB) when FYEO was released (1981) and I am sure she was younger than 22 when they were filming her scenes! "]

I don't recall Moore's Bond sleeping with her character.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    ["Lynn Holly Johnson was 22 (December 1958 DOB) when FYEO was released (1981) and I am sure she was younger than 22 when they were filming her scenes! "]

I don't recall Moore's Bond sleeping with her character.
    that's not what I said;

my point is both Lynn Holly and this Israeli model will be the same age