QoS Online (xbox360): Anyone still playing?

edited May 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 139
Just curious to see if anyone out there is still playing QoS Multiplayer on the Xbox?

Finally got my copy returned last night and tried for a game, but the search found none.

Have the servers been retired?

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    probably... it was no different than playing a beta of COD:MW.. at least thats what it felt like...

lol - i only played 2 matches of Blood Stone's multiplayer before i retired that.. another wasted opportunity..
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I still own QoS and have tried myself to play online but it said it failed to find anyone. :-(
    I also own Blood Stone and play that online; glad to see someone is still playing it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    There aren't many people online at all. It's a shame, as the game didn't sell well, it seems anyone who owns it has abandoned it. For Call of Duty no doubt...
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    There aren't many people online at all. It's a shame, as the game didn't sell well, it seems anyone who owns it has abandoned it. For Call of Duty no doubt...
    That's because it's exactly the same game - hell it was built using the same engine that MW does... except they removed a lot from the MW side, and added very little in terms of the Bond side - thus, what we got was a half-cocked multiplayer.... nothing will be able to dethrone the big online multiplayers, like COD, Halo, or even Madden - but it would be nice to see Bond have respectable numbers again.... they just gotta quit trying to copy what everyone else does, and do their own thing..

I was able to play Christmas night.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oh boy. I played a little again in the summer online, but after getting killed again and again with the FRWL shotgun I called it quits. It is sad that shotguns are so overpowered in multiplayer games these days, and even worse that shotguns ruined the online experience for QoS. You can only play two modes now, from the lack of people still playing. Rather basic Deathmatch and Free For All, but no other modes.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I don't have Xbox Live. I play games online on my Wii (GoldenEye, and eventually MW3) or my brother's PC (Left 4 Dead/2).
  • tqbtqb
    Aynone here play GE online? on xbox?
    Any bond game I have all 3 my user name is Ace1201007 so let me know if you wanna play.
  • I rarely/never play online in Bond games. Only in Uncharted 3. :P
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I rarely/never play online in Bond games. Only in Uncharted 3. :P

Excellent choice!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Same story about the silences shotgun here. Dó play Blood Stone one in a while though, quite like that one.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 127
    tqb wrote:
    Aynone here play GE online? on xbox?

I do, gamertag is YELARAKA
  • I have never been able to get in a game on this game until like 2 days ago, I found a couple groups of people in Team Conflict and I've been able to find people the last two days, I'll give it a shot again today, I enjoy this mp more than I expected, lots of fun. Anyway, if you want to play my gt is ObiWanBologna31, I'm regularly on Legends and Reloaded as well. And I know, Holy old thread, Batman!! :)
    I am