Charlie's Angels 2011 (TV Series)

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited May 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 823
<b>From the Series Creators of Smallville!!<b>

Starring:

Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights TV Series, The Roommate, The Kingdom, Just Go With It, Parenthood TV Series)

Rachael Taylor (Transformers, Grey's Anatomy TV Series, Shutter)

and

Annie Ilonzeh (General Hospital TV Series, Melrose Place TV Series, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief)

this I will watch!!

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Any chance of a cameo from Smith? Otheriwise i'll sit this out.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    who is Smith? :O
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Who is Smith? Jaclyn Smith aka the best Angel aka Kelly Garret in series 1 - 5 of the original show + a cameo in the 2nd film.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    oh! you do know shes like eon old! LOL!

I want to see Cheryl Ladd!

I used to have this exact poster of her on my locker when I was in Middle School and High School.

http://www.joescelebrityautographs.com/images/Ladd,Cheryl.jpg

Is she still around?
    edited May 2011 Posts: 13,894
    I'm not sure what you mean by EON old, but Smith is 66 this year. She could still put in a cameo, which would tie this into the same universe as the films and original show. But I don't see it happening, so wont waste time on this, i'll just stick with the original CA.

As for Ladd, she isn't too far behind Smith, I believe she's 60 this year. And yes, she's still alive.
    Bring on Jackson, although I doubt she would do it.
    I'm actually looking forward to this series, if for no other reason that it could potentially fill the light-hearted action series void that Chuck will be leaving behind after its final season comes to an end sometime later this year or early next.
    This does look watchable. I'm easy to please.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    it's better than the tons of reality hogwash shows on tv now

I don't watch any of those and I definitely don't watch shows like American Idol or Amazing Race or America's Next Top Model or The Apprentice, etc etc