Feast for Booklovers - Lamont new Book Release

edited October 2013 in News Posts: 19
Booklovers all over the forums are looking forward to a real feast with this one:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/literature_peter_lamont_biography.php3?t=&s=&id=03587

peter_lamont_biography.jpg

I've seen some drafts of the book and it is sure to impress - a real feast for Bond booklovers.

Comments

Had no idea Lamont designed the Bond gunbarrel. Am very excited.

"THEY FEAST"
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited October 2013 Posts: 16,330
    Wint wrote:
    Had no idea Lamont designed the Bond gunbarrel. Am very excited.

"THEY FEAST"

@Wint, Peter Lamont didn't design the gunbarrel. Maurice Binder did.
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 63
    It's funny. If you look carefully, the gunbarrel is used on that front cover.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    It's also got brown on it. And some gold, and a picture of Peter Lamont, and still from Spy Who Loved Me, Aliens, Fiddler on the roof and Titanic. And some black and white.

To set the record straight, the above is an example of a spammy post.
    @Wint, I'm looking at you. Please stop spamming. You have been given enough chances to fit in, and stop acting the fool. Warnings will no doubt follow if you continue in this manner.
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 63
    Did not realize I was spamming, but if you say so, will try my best to "stop acting the fool".

I cannot see any brown on the cover, by the way, but I smell a lawsuit coming for the gunbarrel.

I used to practice law, and it's a potential copyright issue. Maybe it's only a temporary cover.