A Bond nerd

124»

Comments

I agree with you on TWINE, thelordflasheart. They tried, but, just like some of the scenes you mentioned, they couldn't really make them hold our attention. I was really disappointed at the end, when I thought Renard and 007 were going to have a great battle in the submarine. Then in turned out to be really pathetic, especially since Christmas Jones had to get in the way.
    My top two favourite Bond actors are....

1.Pierce Brosnan (Of course! I grew up with Brosnan as James Bond)
    2.Sean Connery

I am a James Bond nerd! I collect the Bond novels, poster, video games, bobble heads, movies & etc.
    Connery was the best Bond but Dalton is my favorite. 1962, 1963, 1987 and 1989 were banner years for James Bond, simply because the actors those years, gave tremendous characterizations of the Fleming creation, even though of course, License to Kill wasn't the greatest success for Bond at the box office that year, but Dalton still gave another powerhouse performance, even if the overall release was far from a favorite of mine. But apart from the Scot and Timothy, no other actor has really come close to what Fleming intended. Craig needs to do a little more work maybe, but for now it's only at a two-horse race