New Stone Roses songs?

Comments

• edited October 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Has anybody seen the film? I haven't seen it but I've heard good things about it.
  • Pfffft. Terrible taste in music, the lot of you :P I refuse to let this die.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Have not seen it. I saw Stone Roses live in Oslo in May 1990. Great show. The dancer (Baz?) jumped around for two full hours. Speed freak?
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 12,837
    @Thunderthinger You may be thinking of The Happy Mondays (another Manchester band who were around the same time), who had a dancer called Bez famous for jumping around and playing the maracas.

The Roses had a dancer called Cressa (who you can see in the video below). Is that who you meant?

Anyway bumped this because I got the film for Christmas. We watched it the other day and it was fantastic. A brilliant love letter to the band.
    Yes, you are of course right, @thelivingroyale. I saw Happy Mondays in April and the Roses in May. It has been nearly 24 years, so I got them mixed up. Bez it was, turns out he was their drug dealer and that is the main reason why he went on tour with them. Great show, but The Stone Roses were definitely better live.
    The video does not work by the way.
    For those of you who are clueless about who The Stone Roses are, sure you have heard this little gem.