Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Very interesting story there - thanks for sharing. How James Bond cars should be kept!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's great to see these turn up in this kind of condition even today.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    'The models of Bond's Aston Martin DB5 were kept by a sales rep of the firm who should have distributed them to toy shops.'

Not that I'm bitter and envious because all my original ones are played with and smashed up but haven't Corgi got a case against this guy to reclaim the money as he has basically stolen stock from his employer?
  • 'The models of Bond's Aston Martin DB5 were kept by a sales rep of the firm who should have distributed them to toy shops.'

Not that I'm bitter and envious because all my original ones are played with and smashed up but haven't Corgi got a case against this guy to reclaim the money as he has basically stolen stock from his employer?

In point of fact I think the writer of the article in question is making an assumption ("should have distributed them to toy shops") that he can't back up. Sales reps are routinely given samples to show off to potential clients -- and the return of those samples is generally pretty loosely policed.