Only in America - Mum injects her 8 year old with Botox

edited May 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 2,782

Crazy crazy crazy. I wonder what sort of issues Mum has to inflict this on an 8 year old? The little girl has been taken away from Mum. Maybe DC needs to meet this Mum before B23 starts filming.

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    That woman is crazy! Crazy like a mad person, I tells ya. This child is doomed because botox can create severe issues - if not now then at least in a few years time.
    Co-co co-co

This is pure crazy

Ps. We need a co-co emoticon
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Ps. We need a co-co emoticon

:(|) ~:>

Monkey and chicken. She's not even good enough for those I'd say.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Insane. What a moron. Sadly there's plenty of them out there.
    If you watch the video, the kid obviously has no idea why she's getting botox injections. Her mother clearly prompts her to respond "because of the wrinkles. Forunately, the kid has been taken away by child protective services.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    can't you take the botox back out?

hey, I resent the Only in America comment

we are not the only ones in the world who are conceited and vain

:-))
  • So the kid's been taken away? Well, she didn't look very surprised about it...
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 2,782
    expressionless - yes just adding more cheese to your great throw away line.

Here's another Only in America -

THE SPERMINATOR has struck again! How do you say "ESCANDALOSO" in Austrian? (Answer: TUMAH!!!).

Here's what Arnold has to say. It helps if you picture Maria Shriver slapping him back and forth in the face while several members of her family and a couple of priests try to pry her away.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not. "

Arnie should have stayed a great action hero not a cheating lying politician; I can only forgive him because he gave us Predator which is awesome.

• expressionless.

That was what I implied, yes.

Thats crazy, poor child
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    well, Arnold IS the Terminator and he just Terminated his Marriage

LOL!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This is quite sick. It seems so wrong.
    I could not believe this when I read it, I mean for god's sake a children don't have wrinkles!! Botox makes you look like you're caught in a wind tunnel anyway or a startled gazelle. But to make a little girl have such low self esteem that she wants imaginary lines removed is just plain wrong. I am really against these child/teen beauty pagents
  • edited May 2011 Posts: 2,782
    Mum set us all up for money - although she still hasn't had her daughter back:

According to TMZ, shortly after Human Services snatched up Sheena's daughter, she told authorities that The Sun asked her to play the role of an insane mom who freezes her daughter's face to compete in beauty pageants. They paid her $200 to recite the words in a script during a recorded interview. Then, when both Good Morning America and The Insider came knocking, Sheena couldn't turn down the "large amount of cash" they promised to give her for appearing on camera. ABC denies paying Sheena, but says they did pay a broker no more than $10,000 to license pictures of Botox Mom and Botox Baby.

In order to prove that she lied, Sheena took her daughter to UCLA Medical Center so that doctors could prove that the little girl is Botox-free. Sheena declared in the declaration: "After my daughter received a full medical exam, the results indicated that she has not ever received treatments including Botox or other such injections."
    Well she till exploited her kid for money.

Still why does a network create such a story when it does not excist? that is borderline moronic imho.