The head of the International Monetary Fund arrested for sexual assault

DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
edited May 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 15,690
The head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Stauss-Kahn, who was also expected to announce his run for the 2012 french Presidential election, has been arested in the USA for sexual assault.

<url>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13402845</url>;

Comments

at 62 messing with a maid - makes me laugh, absolute power does corrupt you. Or could it be a sting/set up to discredit him and get someone else in? Ummmmm. Why would he mess with a maid when he can buy anything? If he wanted a bit of slap and tickle I'm sure there were more discreet options. The conspiracy begins....
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @forgetmyusername - Who would benefit of discrediting him ? Nicolas Sarkozy, as DSK was quite ahead of him in recent polls ?
    Illuminati again. He was their main money man after 9/11; but his tiff with the french dwarf has angered them. They see NS as the new power broker in Europe and want to see him remain in power.

Or DSK could be just a dirty old man who was caught in the act.

What an absolute idiot, thinking his status might give him the chance to get away with this. Slimy bastards those bankers.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    it's more common than you think - a friend of mine owns several Gentlemen Clubs here and he says the older customers, age 50 to 85 would come in looking for the youngest entertainers, age 18 to 20.

he has a regular customer, 80 years old, can't barely walk, and he is always looking for the 18 to 19 years old.

whatever float your boat I guess!