James Bond build db5

edited September 2013 in Merchandise Posts: 5
I started to collect these parts I have got to part 77 and now because I did not subscribe to eon they now tell me that they have run out of the rest, could anyone tell me where I can get the rest of the parts from I do not seem to be able to find these.

Comments

• How many parts are there in all ?
  • There are 86 in total
  • I just find it discussing how they can say they have run out of the rest of the issues it has taught me a good lesson that is not to do anything like this again.
  • Good lesson. you are almost there with 77 out of 86 but Maybe stop there ?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Hi @Tyson, welcome along to the forums. eBay would be your best bet to find the other issues but you may have to pay higher prices for them. Sorry to hear about your almost complete cellection, I hope you are able to finish it.
  • Hi Samuel001
    I have tried ebay but it is not easy to find what I am looking for I am not too familiar with ebay as I dont use it that much.
  • 77 is rather a Bondian number to stop at, I would think ?
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    To get so far must be really frustrating @Tyson, I think @Samuel001 is right that ebay is your best bet, but being the later parts they are less likely to be available. Although I did buy the first issue I don't as a rule subscribe to these sort of magazines, you would find it far cheaper to just purchase a decent model DB5 than to build one of these kits, you might even find it cheaper than what it may cost you just to get your missing 8 parts.
    Still I'm sure it looks pretty amazing already and I wish you the very best of luck with completion.
  • Hi Saunders

I have had a look on ebay and the cost to bye one ready built is between 600 and 1,400 at the moment I do not have that amount of money, plus building it myself gives me a sense of satisfaction plus it is the only car I have always liked the most.