Bond wallpapers for the Z10, Galaxy and other phones with larger screens

edited September 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 2,400
Hey guys. Just wondering if there's anywhere I can get my hands on a good Bond wallpaper for the Blackberry Z10. It's a wonderful phone but unfortunately the screen ratio is something like 2:1 and it's very hard to find Bond wallpapers in these dimensions. Posters don't match up, unfortunately. Any good sites or collections I could go to search?

Comments

Apologies for the double post, but I just want all of you to know that this isn't spam from me, I'm genuinely trying to find a wallpaper that fits the Z10's dimensions and so far have had no luck.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Sorry I couldn't find any. I did a search using the exact dimensions but no luck. However you could PM some images and I could resize them for you to fit the Z10.
    Appreciated, I'll find some I like. The whole reason I made this thread is because I'm sure there are others with the same problem as me.

The other issue is that I can't just adjust the images to what I like and set them as the background like that, as the Z10 is programmed to just take the original image and simply magnify it until any excess screen is filled. So for example, if you have a poster-style wallpaper, where there is empty space in the top and bottom of the screen, it will enlarge the picture until that space is filled, consequently cutting off part of each side of the picture.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Most understandable. I'm happy to help. :)
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 98
    How did it go ? Will you post your results now for others to use ?