Where can I get high quality Bond posters from?

edited August 2013 in Merchandise Posts: 132
I just bought a new Live & Let Die poster for Roger's signing session at Bond Stars in October. The problem is, I ordered it from Allposters and the quality of the print isn't great. If you look reasonably close, the image isn't all that sharp, it looks pretty blurred, especially when you look at the text up close.

Does anybody know of somewhere I can get a real nice, high quality print?

Comments

• oo7oo7
    edited August 2013 Posts: 1,068
  • RC7RC7
    I just bought a new Live & Let Die poster for Roger's signing session at Bond Stars in October. The problem is, I ordered it from Allposters and the quality of the print isn't great. If you look reasonably close, the image isn't all that sharp, it looks pretty blurred, especially when you look at the text up close.

If you can afford it, I would suggest getting an original. You get what you pay for at the end of the day.
  • BigGayIslandBigGayIsland Banned
    edited August 2013 Posts: 56
    Hey Tommy 8->

If you don't mind Japanese text then how about one of these??

http://www.jposter.net/posters/view.asp?partid=11690
    http://www.jposter.net/posters/view.asp?partid=11214

Good size - AUTHENTIC - and not expensive at all! I got the Moonraker one last year. Make sure you're buying a real poster and not a cheap pixelated print-out!! That's the stuff! All the best my boy.

And send my love to Rog please!
  • Thanks guys, keep the suggestions coming!
  • BigGayIslandBigGayIsland Banned
    You're more than welcome. You're going to see Rog then? You lucky thing!!

I'll see what else I can find for you! The search continues!! Have a good day! ;))
  • Ahhh, I won't be meeting him sadly. It's a private signing at Bondstars.
  • I've been posting on the ajb forum for many years now, and also on this forum, they are of high quality I'm told. What do you want with me?
  • oo7oo7

At the event.
  • Okay...I splurged BIG TIME! I just picked up a vintage LALD poster for £350! I negotiated down from £490, so that makes me feel good.
  • RC7RC7
    Okay...I splurged BIG TIME! I just picked up a vintage LALD poster for £350! I negotiated down from £490, so that makes me feel good.

Good work. Well worth it.
    That's going to look fantastic - chunk of money but what a poster and it IS art!
    It is this one I'm thinking of right?

8-us.jpg
  • andmcit wrote:
    That's going to look fantastic - chunk of money but what a poster and it IS art!
    It is this one I'm thinking of right?

8-us.jpg

Yep, that's the one. It's in awesome condition. Linen backed etc. Feel a little weird spending that sort of money on what is essentially a piece of paper, but screw it. Once Roger signs it, it's going on my wall and never coming down :-)
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 1,068
    Hell it's only money! It's no use just sitting there not being spent! ;)
    Awesome poster made 1000x better still with that signature.
    Top left beside his printed name?

It'd be worth trying to get take a photo of it being signed with you and mount it in the border as personal record and COA?