Minor error on Akiko Wakabayashi's page on main site

edited July 2013 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 136
http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/girls/wakabayashi.php3

I noticed on her profile the sentence reading "In 1962, Wakabayashi played Tamiye in the sci-fi Tokyo thriller "Kingu Kongu tai Gojira" which made a small screen release in the USA a year later." There a few a few things wrong with this statement. First of all, the film did NOT see a small screen release, but a full theatrical one. Secondly, calling it a "thriller" is a bit of a stretch, as it's a giant monster movie with a very comedic tone. Thirdly, change the it to "King Kong vs. Godzilla". This is an English speaking site afterall.

Just a heads up!

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'm sure this will be fixed easily whilst the news is coming in slowly, as we wait between films.

I also have quite a list of errors on the site that need amending that I may post soon.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    This is just my opinion but arent you nit picking. Its still right or are you her publishist mate.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 136
    00Hero wrote:
    Its still right or are you her publishist mate.
    ...Except it's not right. KING KONG VS. GODZILLA was given a full-theatrical release in America. And I find the name being in Romaji unnecessary when other Japanese film titles are in proper English. It just feels pulled directly from IMDB, without any research done on other films she's credited in.