Idea for BloodStone Sequel

edited June 2013 in 007 Gaming Posts: 26
Please tell me what you think:

Bond is stationed to a British embassy in the Middle East as security, when a bomb explodes. Bond is engaged in a firefight with armed militants who have raided the embassy, as one of them steals incriminating documents. Bond engages in a car chase in pursuit of the militants, but ultimately loses them.

MI6 have tracked down an arms dealer (styled as a sort of Viktor Bout) who has been indicted on weapons smuggling charges in the past. They believe that he has established a logistics network for the transportation of manufactured biological weapons.

Bond attends a peace meeting involving the arms dealer and the La Cosa Nostra in Miami, posing as a bodyguard for one of the mobsters. The meeting/deal goes awry, and Bond escapes from the fray. A car chase is initiated, as the player attempts to outrun the Miami police as Bond makes his way back to his hotel.

It will be sort of like DAF for particular sections, as Bond chases after couriers, captures middlemen in the network and extracts information from them, etc. Eventually, Bond infiltrates a heavily guarded airfield (sort of like Nightfire) at the thick of night, sneaks on-board a modified cargo plane, and engages in a fight with the inhabitants of said vehicle when they are flying.

Bond learns from M that Nicole's business empire was in huge debt, and so Nicole was planning on selling the stolen research to her "boss" in order to revitalise her cash-flow, so to speak. Nicole was moonlighting on the side while acting as an MI6 case officer. She used Bond to kill Pomerov and Rak, so that she could get a bigger cut from selling the research by effectively cutting out the middlemen.

Basically, Nicole's "boss" is planning on smuggling the biological weapons to politically unstable nations that are on the brink of civil war, so that they can be used to contaminate the water supply and frighten dissident groups.

Bond kills the arms dealer, but Nicole's "boss" remains at large.

I will edit it later.

P.S. The incriminating documents (taken, actually, as an idea from the FBI Casefiles section on their own website) essentially constitute sensitive information on the corrupt practices of these politically unstable nations, which the arms dealer and Nicole's "boss" are planning to use in order to blackmail their leaders into purchasing shipments of the biological weapons. Of course, other embassies around the world will be targeted - so all of their information won't be in that one embassy.

Bond discovers that the arms dealer is using a port in Miami that is under the control of the Mafia due to their union influence, so that he can moor his yacht there. Bond breaks into the port at night, sneaking into the office and using his smartphone to take a photograph of the yacht's registration (rifling through the logbook). Bond ascertains the arms dealer's identity.

The arms dealer's chief enforcer is an Italian-American mobster who defected to his organisation following police crackdowns on the Mafia.

Comments

• hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Bond discovers that the arms dealer is using a port in Miami that is under the control of the Mafia due to their union influence, so that he can moor his yacht there. Bond breaks into the port at night, sneaking into the office and using his smartphone to take a photograph of the yacht's registration (rifling through the logbook). Bond ascertains the arms dealer's identity.

The arms dealer's chief enforcer is an Italian-American mobster who defected to his organisation following police crackdowns on the Mafia.

I'd love him to go Miami but I believe we have a thread for this sorry.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    This isn't news and please refrain from double posting.
  • 00Hero00Hero Banned
    This is all imo but theres a lot going on here I will sleep on it tonight and get back to u on what I think overall tho Id say its too complicated can you break it in to levels for us please with names.