Roger Moore in Sean Connery's films (Plus OHMSS) - Poster Collection

edited June 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 6
Here is my collection of posters featuring Moore in Connery's films.

roger_moore_in_from_russia_with_love_poster_by_drandosk-d68o3ul.jpg

roger_moore_in_goldfinger_poster_by_drandosk-d68qxak.jpg

roger_moore_in_thunderball_poster_by_drandosk-d68v5tg.jpg

roger_moore_in_you_only_live_twice_poster_by_drandosk-d68v8vr.jpg

roger_moore_on_her_majesty_s_secret_service_poster_by_drandosk-d68vdtp.jpg

Comments

You've simply put Moore's head over Connery's (and Lazenby) and changed the actor names ?

Say this though, Moore could easily have been Bond in the 1960s if not involved with The Saint, but Connery (for the most part) did a very good job of things. Thanks for the posters @Loucks
  • It's funny but I hear Mathis saying it's amazing what they do with Photoshop nowadays.

Cute. Yet somehow blasphemous :-?
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 6
    Yeah, I created them for a sort of what-if scenario where Sean is killed in that altercation with Johnny Stompanato and Harry, being friends with Roger, offered him the chance to audition for the role.

I'm also planning on doing Roger's films with Sean.
  • I loved the Stompanato story as Sir Rog retold it. KO! Connery was the man :)
    Yeah, that was a gem of a story.
    Moore would of worked well in You Only Live Twice, now that I think about it. Connery was sadly past it by then, and I just think Roger would of fitted in, for that particular release. Maybe not OHMSS, that was Lazenby's, and wouldn't swap with anyone and the same goes with all the Connery releases from 1962-65, even if Goldfinger was 'disappointing'
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I loved the Stompanato story as Sir Rog retold it. KO! Connery was the man :)
    I would love to hear Roger tell it. Do you have a link?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    You should have changed the OHMSS tag line to 'Far up, Far out, Far Moore!'
    lol genius!

Let's see DAF
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    I like them. Not professional, but great work!
  • Dragonpol2Dragonpol2 The Crazy World of Daniel Dragonpol
    edited June 2013 Posts: 145
    Has anyone here seen the lobby cards from the Bond films that are for sale in 'The Works' here in the UK? They are on sale at an offer price of £4.99 each.
    No this doesn't work for me. burn these posters!
    L0ucks wrote:
    Yeah, I created them for a sort of what-if scenario where Sean is killed in that altercation with Johnny Stompanato and Harry, being friends with Roger, offered him the chance to audition for the role.

I'm also planning on doing Roger's films with Sean.

Awesome :-) i was also wondering if you could do Pierce in Daniel Craigs Films :D
    The You Only Live Twice poster looks awesome :-) btw
    Those are really, really good. But why no poster for DR. NO?
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Can you do Daniel Craig in

Diamonds are Forever
    tomorrow never dies
    everything and nothing
    Dr. No
    Maybe your own made up movie?
  • i would love to see roger moore as the first bond ever. 1962-1985.awesome :P
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 169
    Moore would of worked well in You Only Live Twice, now that I think about it.

Except Rog would've looked even less plausible disguised as a Japanese fisherman!