Comments

• hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    I've already got CR book and live up North.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited June 2013 Posts: 9,117
    I've already got CR book and live up North.

Illuminating and fascinating addition to the debate as always.

Just in case anyone's life is empty enough to give a toss; I also already own CR but I don't live up north.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited June 2013 Posts: 23,448
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

Stop spamming the forum. This is not a chat site.

• hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    Benny wrote:

Stop spamming the forum. This is not a chat site.

Well other people do that why am I not allowed? People swear why am I not allowed and I'm entitled to my own opinion.
    This is the moment where I regret that I'm not living in UK, cause CR is maybe the only Fleming Bond book that is not available in my country :/
    Well other people do that why am I not allowed? People swear why am I not allowed and I'm entitled to my own opinion.

@hullcityfan
    People who swear get reprimanded.
    And there's a difference between posting a bit of nothing every now and then, when the occasion calls for it, and doing it every - single - time!

You need to learn about striking a balance. If 1 % of your posts is intended for a quick laugh, people enjoy it. If 50 % of your posts make no sense, people grow suspicious, irritated and start flagging. If more than 80 % of your posts are rubbish, you're a class A spammer and we move to DEFCON 1.

DarthDimi wrote:

@hullcityfan
    People who swear get reprimanded.
    And there's a difference between posting a bit of nothing every now and then, when the occasion calls for it, and doing it every - single - time!

You need to learn about striking a balance. If 1 % of your posts is intended for a quick laugh, people enjoy it. If 50 % of your posts make no sense, people grow suspicious, irritated and start flagging. If more than 80 % of your posts are rubbish, you're a class A spammer and we move to DEFCON 1.

In that case I think its time we launched as hes well over 95%.
    Assembling the nuclear material now... 20 Megatons enough?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    DarthDimi wrote:

I love the sight of a mushroom cloud in the morning sun !
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:

I love the sight of a mushroom cloud in the morning sun !

Would prefer something along Tsar bomba lines Darth - just to be sure we are rid of him.

And to be fair it would probably be the best thing ever to happen to Hull. They could start again from scratch.

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    DarthDimi wrote:
    I suggest a force choke then a swift swing of a lightsaber. After all you are a sith lord aren't you @DarthDimi? ;)
    I'm evil like you wouldn't believe, @Murdock. ;-)
    And @TheWizardOfIce, I feel like you and should sit down again to further discuss that world domination plan we once talked about aeons ago. ;-)

But back on topic, I think it's a wonderful initiative to charge only £1 for the book (technically, you still buy it). People, youngsters included, should read it. There's no other way to say it so I'll just say it: it's a great book!