Last album you listened to?

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    THE LEGENDARY PINK DOTS_ASYLUM
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited October 2018 Posts: 23,369
    A Shadow in the City

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just found the album on CD in a charity shop, I had this on cassette way back when...

I MONSTER_INTSTRUMENTAL BRIGHT SPARKS
    BUTTHOLE SURFERS_REMBRANDT PUSSYHORSE
    SNOOP DOGG_SNOOP DOGG PRESENTS: MY #1 PRIORITY
    DAF_DAS IST DAF
    SHELLAC_EXCELLENT ITALIAN GREYHOUND

Listening to this album as I walk the coast line.
    edited October 2018 Posts: 23,369

Listening to one of my many JB compilation CD's

Very underrated film and score
    TONES ON TAIL_EVERYTHING!
    AD: KEY_ASTROGATOR
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Godsmack - Legends Rise

Really good stuff
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Zenyatta Mondatta...what a classic. One of my faves too from way back.

My most recent listen: The Doors, Strange Days. I'm really digging into The Doors' works.
    Zenyatta Mondatta is great, as are the other 4 Police albums. One of my favorite bands.
    A shame they couldn't pull it together after Synchronicity. But then that can be the nature of relationships, even between bandmates, and nothing lasts forever, except James Bond. I can understand Sting wanting to go solo, with his songwriting talent. But Stewart and Andy are such amazing musicians, and their musical chemistry was excellent. I'm not even a Sting fan anymore; I think S and A got him to do the more uptempo rock tunes, and I think he's largely left that behind. At least we have the albums you mention.
    True. Sting of course gets most of the mentions when talking about The Police, but Stewart and Andy definitely helped make the band what it was and it couldn’t have been so special if one of them or more was missing. Synchronicity is one of my all-time favorite albums, and I really enjoy their other 4 as well, particularly Reggatta de Blanc and Ghost in the Machine. They made a lot of great music in their regrettably short time together.
    BELA BARTOK_MUSIC FOR STRINGS, PERCUSSION AND CELESTA
    LOW_ONES AND SIXES
    PUBLIC MEMORY_WUTHERING DRUM
    BLACK UHURU_SINSEMILLA
    BLACK UHURU_ANTHEM
    THE BEST OF SNOOP DOGG
    BUTTHOLE SURFERS_WEIRD REVOLUTION
    Thrasos wrote: »
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Zenyatta Mondatta...what a classic. One of my faves too from way back.

My most recent listen: The Doors, Strange Days. I'm really digging into The Doors' works.

I bought the remastered version, indeed an excellent Album The Police get even better with time, though admittedly I have little time for music made today.

I have The Doors boxset on CD brilliant.

01-130859.jpg?w=1060
    edited November 2018 Posts: 23,369

edited November 2018 Posts: 23,369

George Harrison and Leon Russel - Beware of Darkness