Last album you listened to?

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited June 2018 Posts: 23,102

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited June 2018 Posts: 23,102

Great Album
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    RED HOUSE PAINTERS_OCEAN BEACH
    HOPE SANDOVAL &THE WARM INVENTIONS_BAVARIAN FRUIT BREAD

• edited June 2018 Posts: 5,772
    THE CLEANERS FROM VENUS_ON ANY NORMAL MONDAY

One of my favourite songs from one of my favourite bands!

The Kinks did some great tracks, I grew up in the 80's though I always preferred 60's and 70's music.
  • edited June 2018 Posts: 12,242
    All of the Guns ‘N Roses albums. Love Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion II. Liked Use Your Illusion I. So-so on G N’ R Lies. Hated The Spaghetti Incident and Chinese Democracy. They (I say “they” loosely seeing as they lost almost all the original members) really lost it after Illusion II.
    I listened to Janelle Monae's latest and I liked it surprisingly, her stuff hasn't grabbed me in the past.
    BLUE STATES_SUM OF THE PARTS
    JAMES_WAH WAH

Right now its' Annoying Pokemon Guy's accapalela album with his university friends.
    AND ALSO THE TREES_ANGELFISH
    AND ALSO THE TREES_SILVER SOUL
    Immersing myself into some Metallica. Loved Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets.
    The Now Now (2018). Gorillaz have unleashed a new terrific record.
    XU XU FANG_DAYLONG SECRET
    PUBLIC IMAGE LTD:_THIS IS PIL
    edited July 2018 Posts: 23,102

This reminds me of another tune?

It does not get much better than this.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    All of the Guns ‘N Roses albums. Love Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion II. Liked Use Your Illusion I. So-so on G N’ R Lies. Hated The Spaghetti Incident and Chinese Democracy. They (I say “they” loosely seeing as they lost almost all the original members) really lost it after Illusion II.

The original gunners albums are all great. I even like Spaghetti. It's a pure covers album.
    Chinese Democracy, took so long to make that when it finally came out, I gave it one listen and forgot about it. It seemed so overproduced. By then I was listening to Slash & Duff's post Gunners stuff and had lost interest in what Axl was doing.
    I may give Chinese another listen though just out of curiosity
    808 STATE_FORECAST
    BIOSPHERE_DEPARTED GLORIES
    BIOSPHERE_SUBSTRATA 2

WHITE HILLS_STOP MUTE DEFEAT

The Kinks did some great tracks, I grew up in the 80's though I always preferred 60's and 70's music.

I tend to listen to older music myself, as well. Great music was made in the 60's up to the 90's.

… some decent music was made after the 80's too, of course, but really not that much.

I tend to listen to older music myself, as well. Great music was made in the 60's up to the 90's.

… some decent music was made after the 80's too, of course, but really not that much.
    RAGA ROCKERS_FAKTOR X