Would an "Evening With Sir Roger Moore" play well in the U.S.?

edited May 2013 in Actors Posts: 224
Or is it just a UK thing? Reading that he will do another tour in the UK, prompted me to speculate about that. I know that when he did his book tours regarding his autobiography and last year's "Bond On Bond" book, he was well received by both, the general U.S. public and the media. I know that if one was done nearby, I'd love to attend such an event.

Comments

• Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    edited May 2013 Posts: 152
    I think in general the american public likes James Bond but couldn't give a toss about Rog. I think it would be best to release on video somehow.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Bradford4 wrote:
    I think in general the american public likes James Bond but couldn't give a toss about Rog. I think it would be best to release on video somehow.

Don't speak for the Yanks, we are more than capable of doing that ourselves. I for one, and all fellow Bond fans I know in the states would love to go and hear Roger speak.
    Well I am certainly going again and the tickets are purchased! Although it is way away in November I am so looking forward to it! Seeing as its an afternoon event this time I am hoping that there may be the chance of meeting the great man himself and have him sign his book for me? That would be awesome to have another potential shot at achieving this! [-O<
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    So is he going on tour around the uk and us?
    No idea about the US?
    I have front row seats for the glasgow show, so looking forward to seeing the legend.
    I last met him at the bondstars spy who loved me reunion a few years back, hoping to get another question answered by him as last time.
    This makes up for me getting two tickets for the octopussy reunion at pinewood in july 13 but having to give them up !!!