Charles Ramsey. What a hero?

edited May 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 2,782

It amazes me the nature of humans. How you can kidnap someone for 10 years and still live a normal life. Charles this is one of the best interviews I've ever seen. It perfectly sums up what happened to the girls, cultural life in the USA and the huge divide in reality that is afflicting all of us right now.

We have forgotten the essence of humanity. Our senses are dulled by images and film of appalling acts of human degradation that we have accepted it as the norm and then we apply this norm and justify kidnapping 6 year old girls and holding them as sex slaves for a decade.

Charles, in his own way, told it like it is....I love you man.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Humans can be disgusting. What's new?

Twat.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited May 2013 Posts: 28,694

Twat.
    Pot and kettle.
    Unreal story! Always makes me think on what those poor women have gone through and how much the world has changed since their abduction!
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 2,782
    Not just in the states...remember the Austrian pedo who built a flat in his basement and had children with captives and then had children with the children....sick.

These girls were strong to endure what they went through...unbelievable and the community around the house has a lot to answer for...they must have seen the girls...must have.
    Not just in the states...remember the Austrian pedo who built a flat in his basement and had children with captives and then had children with the children....sick.

These girls were strong to endure what they went through...unbelievable and the community around the house has a lot to answer for...they must have seen the girls...must have.

It is quite unbelievable that the man who held all these women had barbecues with the neighbors and had an all around neighborly relationship with them all, yet all this was going on. Like you said, someone has to have known something considering how many years this all went on right under their noses.
    The man is not a hero he did what any person should do in similar circumstances. He did well.