Marlohe Attached To Star In '5 to 7' RomCom

edited May 2013 in Actors Posts: 5,745
Bereniece Marlohe was recently attached to a new romantic comedy '5 to 7', being her first major picture after 'Skyfall'.

Marohe will play the role of a French diplomat who gets involved in an affair with wannabe novelist Brian, played by Anton Yelchin. The film will also star Glen Close and will be directed by Victor Levin of AMC's 'Mad Men' fame. The film will shoot in New York later this year.

More: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=103683

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Great news! Hopefully this is the start of much more for her. Berenice exudes classic beauty and elegance and it would be a joy to see her light up our screens with many more great roles to come. Let's hope she is like Jane Seymour, who went from a Bond appearance into a great acting career.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Oh this sounds good! I can picture her in a romantic comedy very well. Hope this is a good film.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oh this sounds good! I can picture her in a romantic comedy very well. Hope this is a good film.

I know I am already romanced. :x
  • MrBondMrBond Station S

Hey! You've already got Eva, leave Berenicé alone! ;)
    edited May 2013 Posts: 28,694
    MrBond wrote:

You are quite right, my friend. It seems that French women have such a strong effect on me that it is at times an irresistible temptation.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Is the Bond girl curse finally broken? Great news.
  • MrBond wrote:

You are quite right, my friend. It seems that French women have such a strong effect on me that it is at times an irresistible temptation.

I already beat you both to her, too bad [-X
    MrBond wrote:

Let me guess, you had her in the shower? /:)
  • MrBond wrote:

Let me guess, you had her in the shower? /:)

Despite Creasy's unfounded claims to the contrary, yes I was Craig's stunt double and we got busier than :bz