Worst movies of all TIME! - What's the WORST?

edited April 2013 in General Movies & TV Posts: 645
Such a broad subject, yet it's being fulfilled each day another crappy movie is released.
Share your thoughts on the WORST MOVIES OF ALL TIME!!!!!

What's the WORST?

If you need to refresh your memory, here are a few videos that may help you choose.

I'll go first.
WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS..... "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie"
The sky is the limit here folks.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 645
    Correction: the link you suggested is for "YOUR WORST MOVIE EVER", this thread is "What's THE worst movie ever?" It's considerably different in the meaning that I want to have a general consensus on ONE final movie that the general public can agree on that is THE Worst!

So everyone can put there two sense in BUT only one well be chosen for the title of the WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 What do you think is the Worst movie of all time?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jolearon wrote:
    Correction: the link you suggested is for "YOUR WORST MOVIE EVER", this thread is "What's THE worst movie ever?" It's considerably different in the meaning that I want to have a general consensus on ONE final movie that the general public can agree on that is THE Worst!

So everyone can put there two sense in BUT only one well be chosen for the title of the WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 What do you think is the Worst movie of all time?

We were also in part deciding in the thread I linked this same topic: What could we all agree was the worst film ever, the same as this topic, making it a duplicate. There is no reason to keep this one when the other one has more than fit the purpose intended.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    The thread linked to should suffice. @jolearon, you can repost in the other thread if you wish.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.