Masterchef UK. Your fav Bond girls tomorrow night on BBC1...yum.

edited April 2013 in News Posts: 2,782
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01s5lzb

Nice to see the old birds tuck into some other birds.

Fiona Fullerton still looks stunning...I feel a slight stiffness coming on.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This should be interesting! I'll have to watch.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    You could use a different hair gel so your hair doesn't get so darn stiff. ;)

I can't watch UK programs, sadly, since I am in Asia. I'm sure the girls will cook up some "hot stuff."
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 2,782
    It looks intense for the semi-finalists and some of the Bond girls look as if they should have refused the invite nom nom nom.

Breaking news 12 Bond girls yes 12 Bond girls in one place at the Savoy....love it.
  • I will put the iplayer link up as soon as its ready.
  • Brit looks like a moose too much Botox and she looks like a trouts lower lip's lip. She has not aged well or more to the point she has not want to age well.
    That was a great watch. Well worth seeing when it's on iPlayer if you missed it.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    A female friend of mine went along to one of those public cooking events recently at which she met and complimented Gregg Wallace on his 'work' on Masterchef. To which he apparently copped a feel and made a dubious comment. Always thought he was a slimy wide boy... :p
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 4,622
    I can't watch it either being on the other side of the pond.
    I'm cheering for Brit though! I'll crack open a bottle of Phu Yuk if she wins!
    I saw it and it was very enjoyable.

Eunice Gayson, Martine Beswick, Tania Mallet, Shirley Eaton, Jenny Hanley, Madeleine Smith, Dame Britt Ekland, Caroline Munro, Fiona Fullerton, and some bints from GE and DAD.

I have never seen so much hair dye and pollyfilla in one place. But they were a nice bunch of gals.
    Missed it darnit. Will try to watch it on iplayer.
    Seirously, Britt is a dame? I mean I know she is a dame, and a darn good one; but a Dame? When did that happen? Good on her ... but how? or why?

I can't see this, but I am betting Fiona Fullerton looks best (after all she is youngest, too, right?).
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited April 2013 Posts: 7,567
    Seirously, Britt is a dame? I mean I know she is a dame, and a darn good one; but a Dame? When did that happen? Good on her ... but how? or why?

I can't see this, but I am betting Fiona Fullerton looks best (after all she is youngest, too, right?).
    Nah she's Swedish, she can't be a Dame.

The youngest was Peaceful Fountains of Desire or whatever the hell her name was, from DAD.
    And the girl Bond seduces in his AM at the start of GE was the next youngest. They were @actonsteve's 'bints' from GE and DAD ;-)

The 12th and final one was Margaret 'Dink' Nolan.
    Meant to watch this! I player for me too! Glad there is one as it sounds like it was a good watch?
    timmer wrote:
    I can't watch it either being on the other side of the pond.
    I'm cheering for Brit though! I'll crack open a bottle of Phu Yuk if she wins!

They can't win. The girls are being cooked a meal by four amateurs. All in all they did a good job and many seemed to like it.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 11,189
    actonsteve wrote:
    I saw it and it was very enjoyable.

Eunice Gayson, Martine Beswick, Tania Mallet, Shirley Eaton, Jenny Hanley, Madeleine Smith, Dame Britt Ekland, Caroline Munro, Fiona Fullerton, and some bints from GE and DAD.

I have never seen so much hair dye and pollyfilla in one place. But they were a nice bunch of gals.

Urgh. I'm sure Britt is a nice person but she was a terrible Bond girl and the definition of a "bint". I remember Rog slagged Britt off when I saw him in 2008 describing her as a "silly cow".

Don't have any issues with the rest though. Didn't see all the programme but from what I did see I enjoyed it.

Nice to see "Dink" there too.
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    I knew she was Swedish that is why I was momentarily confused; I thought someone meant she was made a Dame. Never mind.

The girl who was the "little Danish" in Goldeneye - I remember seeing her on The Actors Studio (U.S. show, used to be on Bravo) a few years ago when Pierce was the guest (nice interview with Pierce, by the way, if anyone cares to dig that up). She was in the audience because she was studying acting there at that time (acknowledged by the host and Pierce).

By the way, what are the Bond women cooking? And do they take turns? I don't know the basic format of the show ... can somebody briefly fill me in?
    I knew she was Swedish that is why I was momentarily confused; I thought someone meant she was made a Dame. Never mind.

The girl who was the "little Danish" in Goldeneye - I remember seeing her on The Actors Studio (U.S. show, used to be on Bravo) a few years ago when Pierce was the guest (nice interview with Pierce, by the way, if anyone cares to dig that up). She was in the audience because she was studying acting there at that time (acknowledged by the host and Pierce).

By the way, what are the Bond women cooking? And do they take turns? I don't know the basic format of the show ... can somebody briefly fill me in?

You're thinking of Tomorrow Never Dies.

"Oh Moneypenny...erm...I'm just up here at Oxford...brushing up on a little danish"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 12,459
    @BAIN123 said: You're thinking of Tomorrow Never Dies.

Oh yes I am! I cannot remember the one from GE.

Anyway - I just read the link and realize now only belatedly that the Bond girls are NOT cooking - ha! I thought they were actually cooking, and I thought that was pretty interesting.
    So no, they just look lovely and are served a meal. Sorry I didn't read everything through first.

You're thinking of Tomorrow Never Dies.
    Oh yes I am! I cannot remember the one from GE.

Anyway - I just read the link and realize now only belatedly that the Bond girls are NOT cooking - ha! I thought they were actually cooking, and I thought that was pretty interesting.
    So no, they just look lovely and are served a meal. Sorry I didn't read everything through first.

[/quote]

Bond's "evaluator" during the car race with Xenia was the one in the programme.
    Oh, I didn't think of her as blonde, but a redhead. I know the actress from other TV work and like her - but that part was too silly. Thanks for enlightening me.

Oh, I didn't think of her as blonde, but a redhead. I know the actress from other TV work and like her - but that part was too silly. Thanks for enlightening me.

Hmm...yeah her part in TND was a bit silly but blimey she was attractive.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    For those who haven't seen it.

Thanks @marketto007. This is a must watch for those who haven't seen it yet.