Questions about Bond

samainsysamainsy Suspended
edited April 2013 in News Posts: 199
I started this to answer questions and stuff and people must know the answers but this pg will probaly get closed,cos theres another thread or whatever.Ok I'll start,Is Villiers abit like Moneypenny?Did Zorin die cos he could of survived but isnt there sharks in there?Is Blofeld actually dead?

Comments

They say Blofeld is dead well Id like to believe it. But he always has a way of coming back in surprising ways. Maybe he'll return some day. To answer your other questions, yes, Villiers is like Moneypenny. Zorin died because he hit the water very fast, this will kill you.
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    They say Blofeld is dead well Id like to believe it. But he always has a way of coming back in surprising ways. Maybe he'll return some day. To answer your other questions, yes, Villiers is like Moneypenny. Zorin died because he hit the water very fast, this will kill you.

Oh, thanks other ppl can ask and answer questions on here too
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Okay, here we go again. 8-|

1) This isn't news. Next time, try and sort out the proper section.
    2) "but this pg will probaly get closed,cos theres another thread or whatever" Exactly! Is it so hard to accept this simple rule? Maybe this whole forum thing isn't for you since you seem to be really struggling with the system. In case you want to find the original thread, it's here. You could have typed 'MI6Community + questions' in Google and you would have been directed there instantly.
    3) @samainsy, why do you persistently make this clumsy choices? This isn't the first thread you've opened with a statement that it'll probably get closed, so then why not PM someone, a veteran member for instance, and ask if this or that thread already exists before going off the rails once again...
    4) Please work on the grammar. Have you noticed how many members, not just the mods, have taken offence in your writings? Your unwillingness to use punctuations, capitals, correct spelling... is something that annoys people and in turn, most of them will stay away from your thread. A little effort on your behalf could get you a long way.

You're a new member on the forum. Why not 'observe' how things get done here for a while before seeking all this attention in a less than positive manner? You spell out your annoyances but nobody sympathises. You get angry when people point out the grammar faults, yet when hundreds of others care about that, why then force yourself into an isolation by giving them the metaphorical finger? In the end we don't care if you remain stubborn; things will not improve though.

I hope you won't, once again, take this as an insult or a personal attack or whatever. This is a word of advice from people, like myself, who are willing to leave you some space to grow. We mean well; too bad you don't see it that way. And since a discrete PM apparently fails to drive the point home, perhaps this post will.
This discussion has been closed.