Halle Berry Expecting Second Child

2»

Comments

• edited April 2013 Posts: 3,494
    timmer wrote:
    Congratulations to Halle on the wonderful news and I wish her many blessings for a happy and healthy child. Her piss poor Jinx character has nothing to do with this or anything else regarding her, I appreciate the fact that she enjoyed her turn and has shown respect towards the franchise.

Yes me too. Hoping she can have a healthy birth at age 46, and yes she does respect her time with Bond. I don't think she was the worst thing about DAD. Her performance IMO was as good as could be expected I think, considering how cliched her character was. Just as I think Denise Richards did a decent job with Christmas Jones. Compare with Barbara Bach's wooden performance for example. But there's only so much that can be done with these roles. Both Berry and Richards I thought, did look really good, which is vital to these roles.

Well, I think we'll agree on the healthy birth and that both Bach and Richards at least did look good. I didn't like Halle's hairstyle any more than her dialogue to be truthful.

Is it scary to say that I thought Bach out acted both Berry and Richards combined?

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe

Is it scary to say that I thought Bach out acted both Berry and Richards combined?

Not at all Sir, at least in my modest opinion!
    Sandy wrote:

Not at all Sir, at least in my modest opinion!

Bach acted???

In Force 10 from Navarone I could not catch her acting either.

• That's funny Mark, I've seen numerous Berry/Richards movies and couldn't catch them acting either ;).

So, I will lazily fall back on Bach's better overall appearance and assets. Besides, Ringo always had better taste than Charlie :)
    That's funny Mark, I've seen numerous Berry/Richards movies and couldn't catch them acting either ;).

So, I will lazily fall back on Bach's better overall appearance and assets. Besides, Ringo always had better taste than Charlie :)

With Richards I concure that her brand of "acting" does most often not exactly set my mind on fire, but she has her moments (once in a Verhoeven movie and in Wild things). And her assets have always been 1st class.

Berry has made some turkeys as do most actors but she has quite a few movies in which she shows that her oscar was no fluke. And her assets are impressive and considering her age she gives the term milf a whole new level.

Bach has never been any kind of actress to begin with her list of accomplishments on Imdb does not read as very impressive. Her best performance is being the wife of Ringo Star.

Ringo's taste is no subject of discussion the man is already a legend. Charlie has tigerblood and is legend in his own ............dreams.

samainsy wrote:
    Why is this news? It isn't Bond related, unless she has stated that she plans to come back and ruin another Bond film after her labor has ended...

...She didn't actually say that, did she?! X_X
    She didnt ruin it that much how did she give me a reason and I'll probaly see it again. P.S. this asking a question not arguing.

Oh, how do I start...

*She failed at ripping off Ursula, something that never should have happened in the first place.

*She said "Yo momma", "I got the thrust of it" and other childish and abysmal dialogue

*She is the definition of one dimensional

*She didn't die

You can't blame halle for the terrible lines in dad, blame the screenwriters,director and the others that were involved in the making of that movie.
    They are the ones who really stuffed up dad.

A great new title for this thread could be:

Halle Berry making another dad (as in making somebody else a dad).

On the other hand that would would flock load of nincompoops that would state how awefull the movie is without understanding the pun. Sometimes having an opinion and telling people it is more important than having fun. O:-)
    Congratulations and good luck to her!