Skyfall Helicopter arrived today--GREAT quality model

brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
edited April 2013 in Merchandise Posts: 1,400
This is the premade one, They call it diecast but I sure don't see any metal on this. And it took 2 days to ship from Philly to California, and I chose 'economy,' which was free shipping! I totally recommend the seller if anyone wants his name.
IMG_9249_zps5aae7ad1.jpg

Comments

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited April 2013 Posts: 7,889
    Cool, the latest issue of Cinefex has an article about the effects in Skyfall. The miniature they used for the crash was quite large. Here is the web-site for the company that made the miniature helicopter and DB5. They are going to start selling replicas. The slide-show at the top has a picture of the DB5, nice stuff.
    http://www.propshop-uk.com/#film-collectables
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    replicas? what size?
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited April 2013 Posts: 7,889
    I don't know the scale; here is what is said concerning replicas:

Film & Entertainment Collectors Club

Here at Propshop we are excited about launching our new Film & Entertainment Collector's Club!

After a 14 year history making iconic props for big blockbuster films, we wanted to share our passion for what we do with those fans who would like to own a piece of movie history.

By joining our club you will be privy to exclusive Collectables Club sales of unique and limited edition pieces unseen in normal film merhcandise circles. Many pieces will be handmade in our workshops by the very people who made the original seen on the big screen.
    i know i'd love that little db5.
    'Thank you very much for your interest in Propshop’s Film & Entertainment Collectors Club.

We are currently in the process of setting this up. Rest assured everything will be finalised soon, and we will come back to you when we have more information. '
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I HAVE to buy this...ASAP! :)
  • samainsysamainsy Suspended
    i saw that in a shop,£30 or something with Aston Martin racing and My Aston Martin DB5 model from CR is £50 I wish I treated it with more respect :(
    Had this for xmas pal, well pleased with it!