Comments

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Babs there giving Pierce the vulcan nerve pinch.
    Doesn't seem arkward.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Pierce for Bond 24!

I knew she would yet surprise us. ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That isn't awkward, that is great! Maybe since Pierce was kind enough to drop his grudges for the moment and do the Bond documentary they had since let the past be the past and buried all hatchets? One hopes!
  • Hmm...she's on the red carpet and Pierce is on the outside (literally!), on the other side of the velvet rope...
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I can't believe I missed this, I only live down the road from the Gaiety!
  • PB 'what no chit chat, no small talk babs?
    Babs 'Oh hi Pierce, I thought you were the pizza delivery guy for my deep pan triple cheese feast with everything on it. Note to self must put my contact lenses in and avoid former Bond actors who look better than my incumbent Bond hulkster'.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Well, that's nice to see. Hopefully all is well between them. I'd love to know more about this story.
    Is Pierce in the play? If not, it's nice to see him actually in Ireland, rather than swanning around in LA.

That's probably what they talked about! Be funny if we saw them in an LA restaurant next week haha!
  • Whoever wins the next BondCapCon round needs to use this as a caption picture!