Hervé Villechaize's DUNE role.

edited March 2013 in Actors Posts: 5
I was watching the special features of TMWTGG and in an interview from 1974 with Roger Moore and Hervé Villechaize, Hervé claimed they where writing a role for him in "a new film called DUNE, D-U-N-E, a science fiction film". Obviously the film came out 10 years later, and he did not have a part in it. I was wandering(and since I haven't watches that film), what role was that, and why didn't he make it?

Comments

Where was it you were wandering to ?

I haven't seen the release in question either, but am aware of the title. I wasn't aware Villachaize had been considered for it, but it seems the movie was first intended for a 1970s release, he was to be a part of it, but production was canceled, and with it went the actors chance. It wasn't until 1984 that the film eventually had a theater release, but it seems Villachaize hadn't been considered for the 80's release. I don't know what part he was originally offered I'm afraid
  • I did write wondering, and thought about it for a second. Wondering?? Wandering?? And I just went with wandering :/ Viva México!! Hahaha
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Interesting question there, but I don't have a clue. Do not fear, thoiugh, as Dragonpol is on the case! I'll try to get to the bottom of this mystery!
  • oo7oo7
    edited September 2013 Posts: 1,068
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Q-oBEGF7uwE?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Q-oBEGF7uwE?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>