[Parallel Universe] Bond and Other action figures together in one film

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited February 2013 in Trivia & Games Posts: 2,635
Since we have Avengers and The Expendables, we could make a little game, speaking up how WOULD a film with the realistic Blockbusters could be. A sort of parallel, irreal universe.

My team would have:

(Contains Spoilers from Skyfall)
Mallory from MI-6, as now he's the new M, he would be the chief of the team.

James Bond as commander/Leader
John McClane
Jack Bauer
Frank Martin
Bryan Mills

How would Your team be?

Comments

George Patton as the leader
    James Bond
    Vassili Zaitsev
    Batman
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Wolverine

and George Smiley as M
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Leader:
    Nick Fury

Team:
    James Bond
    RoboCop
    Cyclops
    Solid Snake
    John McClane
    Yoda
    Nathan Drake

And Gareth (how the hell do you spell that name?) Mallory as M
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 14,822
    Not quite the same idea, but I always dreamed of a movie about a club of ordinary people having names of famous fictitious characters: James Bond, Harry Potter, Lara Croft, etc.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited February 2013 Posts: 13,894
    Bond (the team leader)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cCYZE1CVRkM/T9i4WnGX2jI/AAAAAAAAApg/1lhAc7FNJEM/s1600/Timothy+Dalton+tuer-n-est-pas-jouer-1987-9941-356258491.jpg

Martin Blank
    grosse-pb-4.jpg

Burt Gummer
    500full.jpg

The Shadow
    shadow.jpg

Jill Vallentine (minus the scarab)
    resident-evil-retribution-sienna-guillory.jpg

Solomon Kane
    James-Purefoy-in-Solomon--001.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Agent James Bond 007 (The Commander)
    Batman (The Dark Knight)
    Sherlock Holmes (The Detective)
    Ethan Hunt (Team Player/Deadly Field Man)
    Jason Bourne (The Tactician)
    John McClane (Mr. Wrong Place, Wrong Time)
    Solid Snake (Stealth Master)
    Hellboy (Big Red)
    Agent 47 (Silent Assassin)
    Max Payne (The Maverick)

B-)
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Leader: Colonel Trautman (from Rambo). He trained f***ing Rambo! And led Rambo and a bunch of others in Vietnam. Easily the most qualified to be the M of the group.

James Bond (Timothy Dalton)

John Rambo

John Mcclane

Max Rockatansky (aka Mad Max)

The Terminator (the baddie from the first one)

El Mariachi (from the trilogy of the same name)

Jackie Chan (from the Police Story series, that's where he's most badass)

Tequila (Hard Boiled)

Chev Chelios (Crank)

Ellen Ripley

Bruce Lee (can be any of his characters. If I had to choose I'll pick "Lee" from Enter The Dragon)

Rama (from The Raid)

Beatrix Kiddo (Kill Bill)

Snake Plissken

Machete (from Machete)

Brody (main bank robber in Point Break)

Harry Callahan (aka Dirty Harry) (if we're allowed Sherlock Holmes then I'm having him)

Tony Montanna (I know he's not an action hero but if we're allowed super heroes then why not? Just give him some coke before every battle, we'll be even more unstoppable)

Nick Stone (ex SAS badass from the series of novels. If we're having videogame characters I'm assuming book characters are allowed too)

Ezio Auditore (from Assassins Creed. The Renaissance answer to James Bond)

Duke Nukem

I think I win :P
  • James Bond (Leader)

Indiana Jones
    Mcgill (Man in a suitcase)
    Tequila Yuen (Hard Boiled)
    Ash Williams (Amry of darkness)

Now that is a dream team
    =P~
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Duke Nukem & James Bond, that's something i'd like to see, @thelivingroyale! :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @thelivingroyale, why isn't Holmes a good fit?
  • @thelivingroyale, why isn't Holmes a good fit?

Not really an action hero.

Actually in the new movies there was plenty of action so I suppose he does fit.
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    @thelivingroyale, why isn't Holmes a good fit?

Not really an action hero.

Actually in the new movies there was plenty of action so I suppose he does fit.

I am not talking about the entertaining yet horribly un-Holmesian Downey films. Sherlock (Doyle's original creation) is a very good fighter, who is well versed in the art of bartitsu, a wrestling style originating in Japan and carried into England and made popular by Edward William Barton-Wright through various fighting clubs and whatnot. Doyle misspelled the fighting style in The Final Problem (calling it "baritsu"), yet it is how Holmes defeats Moriarty and the style's popularity was heightened after Doyle featured it in his storiest. Holmes is a very good fighter and brilliant tactician (because of his power of observance and massive intellect) and could seriously take on any who wished to come at him. In The Solitary Cyclist he boxes a man in a bar, flattening him out. In another story, a large and bulky gentleman walks into 221B, takes Sherlock's fire poker and bends it to scare him (the man really stressing himself to bend it) and drops it on the floor before he takes his leave. Holmes shows no fright at all, steeled in his chair, and after the man leaves he picks up the bar and bends it back with great ease, not exerting himself in the slightest.

My point is: Don't mess with Mr. Sherlock Holmes. Your first mistake would be to underestimate him. You won't have time to make a second before he quickly dispatches you.
    tumblr_lhrg30O4TE1qhrhgmo1_400.gif
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @MajorDSmythe I salute you, sir, for honouring the great Burt Gummer thusly.

Obviously we need Danger Girl in any such parallel universe!

danger_girl_comic_image_01.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I was to use tempted to use Sydney instead of Jill. Sydney's pilot skills would be usefull for getting the team out of trouble.

Or better still, just send in the DG team itself. B-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    How about the DG team versus Bond, only to have Bond's magic penis convert them all! ;-)
    I think Johnny would object to some limey spy tring to put the moves on Sydney. Only Johnny is allowed to that, and live. ;)
  • Only one previous person mentioned Indy? Granted, he is a university professor by profession but he is kick-ass with his whip! I think Bond and him would make a contrasting yet compelling double act. (And they kind have already tested the water, with Connery playing his dad!)