Anyone pick up the new Flint Blu rays?

edited February 2013 in General Movies & TV Posts: 90
http://www.screenarchives.com/largeImage.cfm?TID=23302

Screen Archives has put out 3000pc runs of both films with a bunch of new extras

Comments

Wasn't aware they were on blu-ray, decent cover art.
  • very small release
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I have never seen them, but I am interested. What are they like?
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Our Man Flint is great entertainment with the brilliant James Coburn and Lee J Cobb, In Like Flint less so as it just a bit of a re-hash. Both worth a watch if you've never seen them.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited February 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Our Man Flint is great entertainment with the brilliant James Coburn and Lee J Cobb, In Like Flint less so as it just a bit of a re-hash. Both worth a watch if you've never seen them.

So they are espionage films?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Yeah, part of the 60's Bond knock-off craze in a way.
  • Very tongue in cheek
  • I've never had the pleasure of watching this character Flint, although I can see Bond's influence in the trailer, accepting its very much tongue in cheek. Looks more Austin Powers than Bond. I assume Mike Myers used both Bond and Flint to help create his parody.
    In the second Austin Powers, he mentions "In like Flint" as being his favorite movie.
  • dkem91 wrote:
    In the second Austin Powers, he mentions "In like Flint" as being his favorite movie.

Oh yes, I seem to vaguely remember that now. I've got the Austin Powers movies but not watched them in years. I'm going to have to watch them again soon. Might have to give Flint a try too for a bit of fun also.