Daniel Craig cooks up a storm on set of 'Cowboys'

JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
edited May 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 1,380
Actor Daniel Craig turned chef on the set of Cowboys & Aliens - but quickly ditched the role when the entire crew queued up to sample his tasty food.

The James Bond star plays wrangler Jake Lonergan alongside Harrison Ford in the upcoming action movie, which is based on the popular 2006 graphic novel, and fellow star Sam Rockwell has revealed Craig showed off his cookery skills whenever filming wrapped for the day.

But the Brit eventually called in caterers when word of his delicious meals spread on the set.

Craig tells <a href="http://www.empireonline.com"; target="_blank">Empire magazine</a>, "I cook a few steaks and suddenly there are 50 ****ing people there. Then I didn't bother and got some catering people in."

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited May 2011 Posts: 2,630
    I wonder how it tastes :) ...
  • I suspect not everyone wanted the steaks to eat...

For sale on ebay now! Actual steak cooked by James Bond himself! Includes official certificate of authenticity, written on a premium grade paper napkin. Postage by snail mail only.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I see we can say the f-word here now.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Quoting DaltonCraig007: I see we can say the f-word here now
    No, we can't. I have edited the post. I'm sure a filter will be introduced in due course ;-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'm sure the Bond crew would love Craig to do the same during the Bond 23 filming and now they know he may not be able to get out of it!
    Broccoli himself cooked sometimes on the Bondset. Daniel will be busy during Bond 23.