James Bond fan film: RISQUE

edited February 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 2
im making a new James Bond fan film called RISQUE it will be on youtube November 7th 2013 and im hoping to show it in galways cinema in ireland the website is www.risquefanfilm.weebly.com or www.cusackstudio.weebly.com and the facebook page www.facebook.com/RISQUEFANFILM

Comments

• hoppimikehoppimike Kent, UK
    Interesting mate!

I'll keep an eye on this :)
  • Checked out the website and it looks really cool. I've actually just finished a script for my second Bond fanfilm and am hoping to start working on it soon.
  • hoppimikehoppimike Kent, UK
    It's just a shame that none of us can secure a budget anywhere close to the real films haha

Unless someone here is sitting on $150 million or more! :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited February 2013 Posts: 2,635
    hoppimike wrote:
    It's just a shame that none of us can secure a budget anywhere close to the real films haha

Hehe, i'd imagine if there could exist a Studio for Fan works for any kinds of films.
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    Checked out the website and it looks really cool. I've actually just finished a script for my second Bond fanfilm and am hoping to start working on it soon.

Second film? Where could i check the first one?
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    hoppimike wrote:

Hehe, i'd imagine if there could exist a Studio for Fan works for any kinds of films.
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    Checked out the website and it looks really cool. I've actually just finished a script for my second Bond fanfilm and am hoping to start working on it soon.

Second film? Where could i check the first one?

It's kind of embarrasing, but I had fun making it. Look for 007 New Way to Die on YouTube. I also have it all posted in the Fan Media thread here http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/62/fan-media/p3]