Bond 50 Skyfall

edited February 2013 in Skyfall Posts: 1
Hi all,

Just a quick question I have the Bond 50 bluray collection and as we all know there is a space for Skyfall. Does anyone know if there is going to be away that you can buy Skyfall on bluray to fit into this Bond 50 collection with out having a random bluray case laying around. I guess this question may have been asked else where but not found anything. Been a massive fan and bluray collector it would be nice to just buy a special edition for those of us that have purchased the Bond 50 collection.

Thanks.

Comments

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I dont think there will be. Personally, I think its a way for MGM to bring out a complete 23 disc boxset without having to redesign and reprint all of the box for it, as they can just stick in the Skyfall disc.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Mallory wrote:
    I dont think there will be. Personally, I think its a way for MGM to bring out a complete 23 disc boxset without having to redesign and reprint all of the box for it, as they can just stick in the Skyfall disc.

Precisely.

To assume there's a way you can just get the disc would be to suggest an element of foresight went into the packaging of the 50th box set and that's a leap of faith in EONs marketing dept I'm not willing to take.